Anime/Cartoon/Mangas Thread ~Giga Drill Breaker version~

OP
tkin

tkin

Back to school!!
i know about it but haven't seen it.i simply don't have enough time even though i have access to 2TB of anime(almost all major/known/popular series in last 12 years i think).:)
Next time I go to NCR I'll visit your house.

PS: I'll break in if you don't let me in :D :D

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
i don't get it.what would you do with 2TB of anime when you can't get time to watch it all not to mention ongoing/current series which only add up to the list?my cousin has this collection & more free time than me but even he hasn't watched more than 15% of his collection till now.i advised him to go slow on anime collecting & instead watch korean movies which thankfully he agreed.:)

P.S.after watching almost 50 korean movies i can say now that whether comedy,drama or emotion they beat bollywood movies hands down.hell they can give complex to yash chopra/SRK movies in terms of romance & teary scenes.:)

OP
tkin

tkin

Back to school!!
i don't get it.what would you do with 2TB of anime when you can't get time to watch it all not to mention ongoing/current series which only add up to the list?my cousin has this collection & more free time than me but even he hasn't watched more than 15% of his collection till now.i advised him to go slow on anime collecting & instead watch korean movies which thankfully he agreed.:)

P.S.after watching almost 50 korean movies i can say now that whether comedy,drama or emotion they beat bollywood movies hands down.hell they can give complex to yash chopra/SRK movies in terms of romance & teary scenes.:)
I watch a lot of anime dude, its just that I don't have the means to download it due to my 512kbps internet plan.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
surely you have downloaded at least 100gb of anime by now even on a 512kbps connection on which you can download 4gb/day running 24 hours.most older series are 4-5gb for 24 episodes so by this account you should be able to watch one anime series completely while another series finished downloading in background so essentially you will never run out of anime series to watch.

OP
tkin

tkin

Back to school!!
surely you have downloaded at least 100gb of anime by now even on a 512kbps connection on which you can download 4gb/day running 24 hours.most older series are 4-5gb for 24 episodes so by this account you should be able to watch one anime series completely while another series finished downloading in background so essentially you will never run out of anime series to watch.
Right now my anime collection is: 170*4.2~720GB written to dvd, and about 50GB in hard disk, and I had watched all of them. I can never have enough anime, and I also download games, movies, etc, so can't dedicated a conn. to anime.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
720gb & watched all of it!then what anime you want to watch because i am pretty certain you have watched almost all popular/known series of last 7-8 years.

in NCR i am moving around so sometimes gzb,sometimes noida & sometimes delhi.

OP
tkin

tkin

Back to school!!
720gb & watched all of it!then what anime you want to watch because i am pretty certain you have watched almost all popular/known series of last 7-8 years.

in NCR i am moving around so sometimes gzb,sometimes noida & sometimes delhi.
Nope, I download only high quality, though I have a lot, still more to go, I mean a few years back a guy was selling a 5 2TB ecternal hdds all full with anime, that's 10TB, granted he was asking a huge amount for the content, but ...

OP
tkin

tkin

Back to school!!
ok then tell me some of the anime series you are missing.
Hmm, ok, I'll add more as I go:

Cyborg kurochan
Daigunder
Cyborg 009(have incomplete series, a few eps missing at the end)
DT Eightron
Stratos 4
eX'D
Hungry Heart
Captain Tsubasa

Silent Mobius
Saber Marionette series
R.O.D The TV
Ninku
Detective School Q
Darker than Black
Fate/Stay Night
Samurai 7
Captain Harlock
Wolf's Rain.

In bold are anime series I had gone to the ends of the earth to find a dub or even dvds to purchase, no luck :(

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
well Cyborg kurochan,Daigunder,Cyborg 009 & Ninku were never released completely by any fansub group so only way to get them is recorded english axn/animax broadcasts which i seriously doubt anyone has.you already know about captain tsubasa.you can get english sub versions of DT Eightron,Hungry Heart & Detective Academy Q(correct title,animax title was modified) but no english dub because these were never released in english(aka usa dvd release) by parent company so again only way to get english dub is animax broadcast recordings.rest are easy to find & they have english dubs except harlock saga(& according to reviews official dvd english dub was so bad that fansub group dropped english dub).

OP
tkin

tkin

Back to school!!
well Cyborg kurochan,Daigunder,Cyborg 009 & Ninku were never released completely by any fansub group so only way to get them is recorded english axn/animax broadcasts which i seriously doubt anyone has.you already know about captain tsubasa.you can get english sub versions of DT Eightron,Hungry Heart & Detective Academy Q(correct title,animax title was modified) but no english dub because these were never released in english(aka usa dvd release) by parent company so again only way to get english dub is animax broadcast recordings.rest are easy to find & they have english dubs except harlock saga(& according to reviews official dvd english dub was so bad that fansub group dropped english dub).
Detective Academy Q and hungry heart available? Where? PM me asap.

OP
tkin

tkin

Back to school!!
@whitestar if its mecha, then FMP comes to mind .
Gundam started it all, remember, in our childhood we use to buy metallic pencil boxes? About 90% of them had gundam images on them: Gundam - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
@Neo,FMP is good but it falls more into comedy zone(at least in anime which only covers 1/3rd of novels & novels are darker but at least the novels ending is satisfactory,you should read summary of novels to know what happened after FMP:TSR & trust me it is very good after events of FMP:TSR with lots of twists & turns).gundam though started this trend of 15-16 year old piloting mecha with exceptional skills compared to grownups.to this today more than 90% of mecha shows have 15-16 year old as mecha pilots & main characters.

OP
tkin

tkin

Back to school!!
@Neo,FMP is good but it falls more into comedy zone(at least in anime which only covers 1/3rd of novels & novels are darker but at least the novels ending is satisfactory,you should read summary of novels to know what happened after FMP:TSR & trust me it is very good after events of FMP:TSR with lots of twists & turns).gundam though started this trend of 15-16 year old piloting mecha with exceptional skills compared to grownups.to this today more than 90% of mecha shows have 15-16 year old as mecha pilots & main characters.
Break Blade.

Top Bottom