Digimon
Inazuma Eleven
Slug Terra
Duel Masters
Yu-Gi-Oh
Ben 10
Recess
Galactic Football

ok out of these (m telling my opinion which i have watched out of these)
pokemon is the lamest of all seriously how long are they planning to progress that thing....
starting seasons were good and they were interesting a little then it became total lame....
recess is one of the good comedy show..........
galactic football is also good but they didn't complete it...
ben 10 till Ultimate alien was good but now they are degrading it in omniverse
beyblade season 1,2and 3 were good later just ruined...
digimon also only season one was worth watching .........

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
for those who don't know usagi drop is based on manga & anime covers about 45% of manga so if you want to complete the story read manga to get a closure.in anidb check tags & if it says manga then anime is based on manga & you can search it in mangaupdates which usually lists how much manga is covered by anime.e.g.for usagi drop it lists anime version end at vol.4 chapter 24.
Baka-Updates Manga - Usagi Drop

OP
tkin

tkin

Back to school!!
I can't find my favorite anime anywhere, Captain Tsubasa, I even went as far as to import it from USA, but they either have $700 disc sets(incomplete), or the new road to 2002, not the original one, one of the best anime since it covers football as well(my favorite sports) :( :(

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
the original Captain Tsubasa 128 episode series was never subtitled or released in english by any fansub group or official channel.only way to get this series is TV recordings.there is such a torrent but its huge(~25gb) & only 15 seeders atm(simply search captain tsubasa tvrip in torrentz).

P.S.language is german & japanese.

Last edited:
OP
tkin

tkin

Back to school!!
the original Captain Tsubasa 128 episode series was never subtitled or released in english by any fansub group or official channel.only way to get this series is TV recordings.there is such a torrent but its huge(~25gb) & only 15 seeders atm(simply search captain tsubasa tvrip in torrentz).
No english dub, soo sad, but I'll get it anyway, you get 8000+ respect mate.

PS: No english subs either, have to visit subscene :( :(

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
i don't think you are going to find english sub.only complete release of this are in french,spanish & german.out of these only french release has soft subs so unless some french fan has extracted the french subs & translated them to english i seriously doubt anyone is going to attempt to create english subs from scratch using avi german or spanish dubs.

OP
tkin

tkin

Back to school!!
i don't think you are going to find english sub.only complete release of this are in french,spanish & german.out of these only french release has soft subs so unless some french fan has extracted the french subs & translated them to english i seriously doubt anyone is going to attempt to create english subs from scratch using avi german or spanish dubs.
*i2.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/006/482/template.jpg

So sad, I think I'll go and cry a little :cry: :cry:

Neo

did you even try nyaa and toshokon. Pretty much everything is available there.
PS : In most cases, sub is a lot better than dubs ;)

OP
tkin

tkin

Back to school!!
did you even try nyaa and toshokon. Pretty much everything is available there.
PS : In most cases, sub is a lot better than dubs ;)
Does nyaa and toshokon have Captain Tsubasa? Can you check please, don't care about subs/dubs.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
@neo,any anime viewer should know this.anidb lists all the releases of an anime stating language,file type,resolution etc.if a release is not listed on anidb even after days/weeks of its release then it is not done by standard sources & most likely it is not worth it either.now-a-days even one person groups like dmonhiro releases are listed on anidb.it is well known even without looking on anidb that Captain Tsubasa original 128 episode series was never released in english by any fansub or official channel.

OP
tkin

tkin

Back to school!!
@neo,any anime viewer should know this.anidb lists all the releases of an anime stating language,file type,resolution etc.if a release is not listed on anidb even after days/weeks of its release then it is not done by standard sources & most likely it is not worth it either.now-a-days even one person groups like dmonhiro releases are listed on anidb.it is well known even without looking on anidb that Captain Tsubasa original 128 episode series was never released in english by any fansub or official channel.
So sad, I wish I had a video capture card when it aired on animax repeatedly over 3 times :( :(

OP
tkin

tkin

Back to school!!
sadly there are no Indian fansub group or else someone would definitely record those animax broadcast if it were in USA/UK.
Yeah, specially at that time when PC hardware costed like gold and a few families had desktop, there are a few people now who record current animax broadcasts, but no one did when they aired shows like Get Backers(animax dub is better than usa dub), daigunder(no dub/sub, not even in amazon), Captain Tsubasa, another football anime(forgot name, guy had orange hair I think), cyborg kurochan etc.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
you mean this:
List of programs broadcast by Animax - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Hungry Heart: Wild Striker - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Hungry Heart - Wild Striker (TV) - Anime News Network

OP
tkin

tkin

Back to school!!
you mean this:
List of programs broadcast by Animax - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Hungry Heart: Wild Striker - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Hungry Heart - Wild Striker (TV) - Anime News Network
Ah yes, it wasn't as good as Captain Tsubasa(flash kicker in animax), but I loved it when he kicked the ball and it glowed and it looked as if it was causing a sonic boom :D :D

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
i still remember laughing along with my cousins when we first watched a scene of captain tsubasa where the ball actually made a hole in the wall after ripping through the goal net.this is one of the many reasons i never watched a complete sports anime series.:)

OP
tkin

tkin

Back to school!!
i still remember laughing along with my cousins when we first watched a scene of captain tsubasa where the ball actually made a hole in the wall after ripping through the goal net.this is one of the many reasons i never watched a complete sports anime series.:)
Its anime dude, what do you expect? I never said it will replace EPL :p :p

Top Bottom