Anime/Cartoon/Mangas Thread ~Giga Drill Breaker version~

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
[MENTION=171297]snap[/MENTION],*www.digit.in/forum/chit-chat/13997...-breaker-version-post2024585.html#post2024585
has anyone here read Akumetsu?if not then read it to see how to fight corruption death note style using bruce lee techniques utilizing state of the art technology all while following a moral code of "One man, One kill"(one man must kill only one bad guy & then kill himself).
so you finally read it :) how was it?

snap

Lurker
[MENTION=171297]snap[/MENTION],*www.digit.in/forum/chit-chat/13997...-breaker-version-post2024585.html#post2024585

so you finally read it :) how was it?

haha yea! i totally forgot about it after reading a few chapters, finally completed it :D While Sanctuary was all serious about politics, Akumetsu was a fun read cause of the comedy while touching a serious topic like politics and corruption

nims11

BIOS Terminator
Finished Log horizon season 1.
short review: Take SAO, add better characters and plot, you got log horizon. Have heard pretty average reviews for season 2 though.

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
Welcome to NHK - 16/24. Wow! This show has been evolved from boring to excellent within just a couple of episodes. Guess probably I'll finish it up by this week.

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
Finished up with Welcome to NHK! It was an mix of emotions towards the end and at times things were kinda drag! Overall, a nice anime and it gets solid 8/10 from me!

nims11

BIOS Terminator
Finished "Your Lie in April" (Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso) in a 2 day marathon.

As [MENTION=20614]Faun[/MENTION] mentioned in his review, there are a lot of cliche. But these are the kind of cliche, you can live with and shouldn't hold you back from enjoying the show. The story doesn't surprise you, for better or worse. But the beauty lies within the execution of critical points of the story. The performances are a spectacle where suddenly the art, animation and the imagery gets really intense.

I loved each and every performance in the show, not only because of the music and visuals, but also how they served as important character development devices. That being said, one of my favourite part of the show was the main character and his development throughout the 22 episodes, and how he overcomes his problem. Unlike many anime, it is easier to justify his feelings and problems.

The first half of this show was a 10/10 quality stuff. However, the stuff between mid and end seemed unnecessary to story which prevents me for giving it full marks. There were also typical romance anime cliche during this time. Fortunately, the ending episodes makes up for that and leaves a very positive impact. Rather than a tear jerker, this is a very heartwarming show which is definitely worth your time. I give it a 9/10.

xtr3m3

Journeyman
Do you guys even remember lead male , female character names for now a day animes? especially the 12-13 Eps animes.
I usually forget most of the story / names after like 1month , and enjoy watching again :D

have watched around 400 to 500+ anime may be? just lost count of it.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Finished "Your Lie in April" (Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso) in a 2 day marathon.

As [MENTION=20614]Faun[/MENTION] mentioned in his review, there are a lot of cliche. But these are the kind of cliche, you can live with and shouldn't hold you back from enjoying the show. The story doesn't surprise you, for better or worse. But the beauty lies within the execution of critical points of the story. The performances are a spectacle where suddenly the art, animation and the imagery gets really intense.

I loved each and every performance in the show, not only because of the music and visuals, but also how they served as important character development devices. That being said, one of my favourite part of the show was the main character and his development throughout the 22 episodes, and how he overcomes his problem. Unlike many anime, it is easier to justify his feelings and problems.

The first half of this show was a 10/10 quality stuff. However, the stuff between mid and end seemed unnecessary to story which prevents me for giving it full marks. There were also typical romance anime cliche during this time. Fortunately, the ending episodes makes up for that and leaves a very positive impact. Rather than a tear jerker, this is a very heartwarming show which is definitely worth your time. I give it a 9/10.

Glad you liked it. One of the better ones in execution, script and character development. Hard to find anime with same production quality. I too agree that first half was 10/10 and then last episodes were again 10/10.

Completed 10 episodes of Nodame Cantabile. It's a mix of unadulterated comedy and excellent music driven story. 13 more episodes to go.

Top Bottom