android phone. 40k . suggest??

paul.rohit

Broken In
i need an android phone. i have been waiting for nexus prime since november 2011 and now samsung has delayed launch till march. my patience is running very low. i would prefer a phone with ICS. so if there are any phones in the market today with ICS or any ICS phones that are to come within the month, it would be great...anyways,my budget is 40k. i dont like unnecessarily big screens (like the samsung galaxy note) and please do not suggest lg or motorola.the only reason im not buying samsung galaxy s2 is because i thing it looks ugly. thanks for your help :)

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
if you tick out Motorola (Razr) & LG (well, Optimus 3D? ) and don't want S2. Moreover can't wait for Galaxy Nexus, there is not much left. Look at Sensation XE but i don't feel its worth the 30k pricetag. sorry but we can't produce mobile according to our will, can we? :smile:

TheLetterD

Will Power
@All TRUE!
Wait for Sony to launch the Xperia S and Ion if you can!
Cuz otherwise your only option is the Sensation XE

S

siddhipatel

As per your requirement now the only one smartphone which I can sugeest you is HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio. Features of this phone is as per your requirement and the cost of this phone is also within your budget.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Wait up for a few months. a Galaxy SIII is coming very soon :D
So try resisting your wants to buy a new phone. Get one of upcoming phones :wink:

PurusH

The LeO
@paul.rohit: Do not under estimate Motorola, have a look at Razr. Probably you may like the looks and performance like SGS2

red dragon

Master troll
In real life the Razr looks somewhat strange.
BTW which phone are you using?
Why do you NEED Android?
As of now Note is the best Android available in India.
Despite the big screen,it is pocketable.

Last edited:
OP
P

paul.rohit

Broken In
@paul.rohit: Do not under estimate Motorola, have a look at Razr. Probably you may like the looks and performance like SGS2

i looked at motorola and it DOES look weird...i know abt its impressive specs but specs are not everything...its the same reason why i didnt buy the s2

In real life the Razr looks somewhat strange.
BTW which phone are you using?
Why do you NEED Android?
As of now Note is the best Android available in India.
Despite the big screen,it is pocketable.

right now im using a cheap x2-01
this is gonna be a big purchase so i want it to be a good one..i need android cause apple is too less bang for too much buck :p , windows has a very weak app store and im not even going to consider bada...i hate oversized screens..according to me anything above 4.3 inches is overkill

i doubt that. to launch very soon, it must get launched in WMC this February which is highly unlikely.

yeah...i doubt we'll see the s3 in india before july

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
iPhone 4s is not that bad of a buy. But considering it's still stuck with 3.5 inch screen I'd say avoid it.

Wait it out a few more months since you already have waited so long. Rest assured the wait and purchase will be very much worth it :D

Top Bottom