Android Mobile suggestion

chris

In the zone
I am thinking of getting an Android mobile

I short listed to LG Optimus NET P690 for Rs. 9999 from flipkart.com

I don't get many calls, i want mobile for watching videos, music and some games before i sleep.

So i need a earphone that is comfortable to use on bed. Can you suggest one ?

Also let me know if the mobile i selected i good or any other recommended model below 11k ?

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
1) Optimus One (old & have slow processor but excellent battery backup & earphones are really comfortable)
2) Optimus Net (heard it have received bad reviews. check a few reviews)
3) HTC Explorer (it doesn't come with any headphone & extremely less internal memory)

other options are:
Dell XCD35 but not available easily. Galaxy Fit but with extremely low resolution.

S

siddhipatel

You can also go for Samsung Galaxy Y, it has a fantastic look with awesome features and it will definitely suits within your budget.

Terabyte

In the zone
^I don't think there is any need to go for Galaxy Y if OP can afford Optimus One.
Optimus One is much better than Galaxy Y anyway.

OP
C

chris

In the zone
Thanks all for the suggestions. I like Moto Defy. But i am not sure if i want to spend that much..

OP
C

chris

In the zone
LG OPTIMUS ONE P500 is out of stock in letsbuy and flipkart. So i need to look at other option.

if you find it for 14-14.5k then its very much worth it.

Defy include a ear phone or i need to buy one ? No problem buying an ear phone, just need some suggestion which one to get.

Motorola Defy too out of stock on both sites

Motorola Defy (Black) with 2 GB Memory Card (flipkart)
Motorola Defy MB525 (letsbuy)

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
only Explorer doesn't comes with earphone to cut cost.

check locally. you should find Optimus One (if still on sale) at 9k or less. or Optimus Net at ~9.5-10k.

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
what is your maximum budget? if you can get hold of a working letsbuy coupon, Xperia Mini & Pro will cost 12/13k and Live with Walkman will cost 13k. Optimus Hub is there but doesn't looks good.

aroraanant

Explorer
Just Extend your budget a lil bit and get Sony Ericsson Neo V for 15-15.5k
Its totally worth and I think you gonna like it

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
but finding a Neo V at 15k is next to impossible. It sells for 18k online & minimum online price is around 16.8k (adexmart). unless OP can get hold of a LetsBuy coupon that offers ~1.5k discount which will lower its price to 15.*k, Xperia Mini Pro/Live with Walkman is the only option.

aroraanant

Explorer
It is available at Timtara for 15.5k after applying coupon of 2.5k
And even it was available for 15-15.5k at ebay also

Top Bottom