Android for 20 k....

kpkini

Broken In
Q: Budget?
A: 20k

2. Q: Preferred Form Factor(flip, bar, slider)?
A: Bar

3. Q: Preferred display type?
A: TFT

4. Q: Do you have any brand preference or dislike? Please name them.
A: Sony .. because they have the best music player and camera in comparison to other brands ....

5. Q: Preferred input method (Touchscreen, QWERTY, etc.)?
A: Touchscreen

6. Q: Camera required or not? If required, please specify type like front camera/flash/etc.
A: Required a 5MP camera. Flash.

7. Q: Preferred operating system? (Android, Symbian, iOS, Windows Phone etc).
A: Android

8. Q: Preferred connectivity options? (3G, Wifi, Edge etc).
A: 3G. and wifi

9. Q: What is your intended use for this phone(internet, camera, multimedia, mails, etc)?
A: Music, internet, camera, games in that order

10. Q: Any other requirements?
A: large screen atleast 4 inch

11. Q: If you have already considered a phone then please mention the model.

Motorola Atrix 2: Price in India, Reviews, Specification: Flipkart.com

Sony Xperia P: Price in India, Reviews, Specification: Flipkart.com

Sony Xperia Neo L: Price in India, Reviews, Specification: Flipkart.com

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
Buy Xperia Sola or Motorola Atrix 2. Or Sensation if you can find it but remember Sensation is more powerful than both above 2 but with bad battery life.

aroraanant

Explorer
Xperia Sola for 18k looks good.
You can even have a look at Xperia P which costs 22k but some people say that its battery back up is not upto the mark.
And can also have a look at HTC Sensation which costs 22-23k

OP
K

kpkini

Broken In
Only problem with sola is small screen 3.7 inch ..want atleast 4 inch for reading & browsing .... Besides Xperia P does not have an expansion slot .. and no developer support for either ......... Atrix 2 looks good ... But any people have experience with motorola ?? Do they have service centres spread over india ....... I could not find any in Mangalore ...

OP
K

kpkini

Broken In
How about these deals on Ebay ??

Xperia P *www.ebay.in/itm/SONY-XPERIA-P-LT22...bile_Phones&hash=item416c185e21#ht_8274wt_922

Xperia S *www.ebay.in/itm/SONY-Xperia-S-LT26...bile_Phones&hash=item416d1c03fc#ht_9037wt_906

Has anybody had any experience with the above seller ... In case the phone is only covered under seller warranty can the phone be serviced at any of the sony service centers if am ready to pay ??

Besides the seller is providing warranty through these people *www.serveprowarranty.com/ .. any idea whether these people are reliable ??

OP
K

kpkini

Broken In
Yeah ..actually makes sense .. but will it be released in India ... Google hasn said anything about the nexus 4 being released in india....

sarthak

In the zone
A LG India exec said that Nexus 4 would be launched in India by November end at the launch of Optimus Vu

OP
K

kpkini

Broken In
Any idea how much it will be priced ?? The Nexus 4 ??

Besides any of you guys have bought Xperia P or S on e-bay with seller warranty ???

Guys help please ......... any of u have bought mobiles with dealer warranty on e bay ????

OP
K

kpkini

Broken In
The prices of Xperia S and SL have dropped

Sony Xperia S Price in India, Buy Sony Xperia S, Reviews & Features, Sony Mobiles India - Infibeam.com

For 24 k any thing else that can be considered ??

Xperia S is out of AOSP ... But the source codes are out ,,, That means good dev support and More custom roms ...

What say u guys ????

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
Below 25k, Xperia S all the way. You get a decent fast processor, brilliant display and ton of memory (without memory card).

lywyre

Cyborg Agent
Xperia P for 17,250 at Ebay. Get your price reduced further with CouponCodes.

I placed an order for Xperia P on Monday from the above dealer for 17,990 with ICICI coupon code off (7%, max Rs. 1000), effectively Rs. 16,990. Got it on Wednesday (2 days :) ) along with a leather pouch, a screen gaurd and a silicon cover (all three of ok quality). The package contained, the phone, battery, charger+ usb cable, headset and manual). I was expecting some NFC tags, but there was none. The same vendor has two for Rs. 390 though.

P.S: Ordered the mobile for my friend.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
The prices of Xperia S and SL have dropped

Sony Xperia S Price in India, Buy Sony Xperia S, Reviews & Features, Sony Mobiles India - Infibeam.com

For 24 k any thing else that can be considered ??

Xperia S is out of AOSP ... But the source codes are out ,,, That means good dev support and More custom roms ...

What say u guys ????
Yup. Xperia S is the one to go for in your budget.

OP
K

kpkini

Broken In
Thanks Sam and techfreak ... guess i ll go for xperia s ....any point waiting for nexus 4 ???

Besides is it worth getting it from E bay with seller warranty ?? Would the sony service centres repair the phone if am ready to pay for the repairs ??

Xperia P for 17,250 at Ebay. Get your price reduced further with CouponCodes.

I placed an order for Xperia P on Monday from the above dealer for 17,990 with ICICI coupon code off (7%, max Rs. 1000), effectively Rs. 16,990. Got it on Wednesday (2 days :) ) along with a leather pouch, a screen gaurd and a silicon cover (all three of ok quality). The package contained, the phone, battery, charger+ usb cable, headset and manual). I was expecting some NFC tags, but there was none. The same vendor has two for Rs. 390 though.

P.S: Ordered the mobile for my friend.

Is it with seller warranty of manufacturers warranty ??

And whats that servpro warranty lywyre ????

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
any point waiting for nexus 4 ???

will you be happy to get a beast of a device at 25k with just 4GB internal storage (total 8GB)? it'll clearly be money wasted. Don't wait.

Besides is it worth getting it from E bay with seller warranty ?? Would the sony service centres repair the phone if am ready to pay for the repairs ??

if you get it for less than 20k, then maybe yes. But Sony service center won't. and even if they do the asking price will be way too high.

Top Bottom