Android app for news

OP
D

deepanshuchg

Ambassador of Buzz
I am looking for a app which gives notification for breaking news. Does news hunt provides it. Haven't used it ever.

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member
I had toi but never got the idea of notifications. But going by the trend of Indian media, so called "breaking news" may surprise you.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Speaking on the topic, any app that aggregates news on Wifi, which you can browse offline later or on 2G. I know there was some app that did it, but forgot the name now.

Also, a good RSS feeder for Android?

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Could have been more specific. Which "Drip"?
*play.google.com/store/search?q=drip&c=apps&hl=en :|

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
oh its this one > *play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.wonderfulrobot.drip&hl=en
also pulse, offline mode is handy, lets you save news articles to read later *play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.alphonso.pulse&hl=en

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member
Today I tried NDTV. Much Much Much better than TOI. A must try for TOI users. It even gives notifications regarding latest news. Plus it's design is much better than toi. Also when reading a news in toi, when I go back to list of news, it always takes me to the top of the news list. I have to again & again scroll & scroll. :mad:

Also tried flipboard today. The app design and animations especially are fantastic, just too intuitive. Kudos to devs.

Top Bottom