Not open for further replies.

Gaurav

In the zone
AVG
AVAST
KASPERSKY
ANTIVIR PE

there can be more

are free, moreover you can convert them to professional version just by purchasing a license from them

Satissh S

Youngling
Usually all motherboard vendors for p4 mobos (intel 865 ,925 ,915 etc) give pc-cillin AV bundled with their mobos. So if u'r using p4 u probably hav a AV there in the Drivers CD. I am certain that ASUS and ASrock do that.

bydemandchd

Right off the assembly line
I was facing some real troubles with viruses on my computer and needed a good anti virus. Norton was not the answer because I ma using a slower machine so it was ina way better too have a virus rather than Norton, and i would format my computer after a couple a days. but that was not the answer.
I checked out certain free anti virus on the internet. AVG was good but not good enough. than i tried Avast and i was still not happy. Atlast i tried Anti vir. this AV is AWESOME. works in the back ground as if it was not even there. that updates are easily downloaded, so no issues about that.
We have choose whatever we like, but I think that ANti Vir realy takes care of the job.

sude

Tech'ing life seriously!!
hey
you can try Avast...its free!!!!

and one secret

digit family also uses avast...
(if you a lucky to see any of the taskbars in the pics in the mag... u will see avast!!!
and moreover the 'person attending SOS section from digit himself uses avast...he admitted)

i am myself using avast for 2years..

its great...

-SUDE

jamyang312

Journeyman
sude said:
hey
you can try Avast...its free!!!!

and one secret

digit family also uses avast...
(if you a lucky to see any of the taskbars in the pics in the mag... u will see avast!!!
and moreover the 'person attending SOS section from digit himself uses avast...he admitted)

i am myself using avast for 2years..

its great...

-SUDE

how did u know that????

gaurav_sood91

Broken In
Antivir in my view is the best. OK interface but deep scanning and registry scanning is awesome. It is simply supppppppppperb........................

according to professionals worlwide,Pc-cillin antivirus is regarded as the best solution for corporates n business solutions.
The doods at Trend Micro(the makers of Pc-Cillin antivirus) also have the latest technology in this field.Only Symantec comes close to this much.

planetcall

Indian by heart
On XP Pro SP2 I am using Norton AV 2006 and ZoneAlarm and N2006 is better than any previous release of Symantec. Also, on my win2003 SP1 server I am running AVG (retail) and Agnitum Outpost. All the softwares above are duly updated and upgraded. No problem so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom