Anbody Has fedora core 7 in North Delhi

Status
Not open for further replies.

champ_rock

champ_rock
hi

does anyone has fedora core 7 on a DVD?? i live in north campus and would be grateful if u could tell me where u live so that i can pick a copy from u.

i can give u media charges for a blank DVD.

let me know if anyone can help me out

thanks a lot

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Have you tried to post it in The Distro Request Thread

Also check if you can get the last months digit mag at your local newspaper stand it had F7 in it and also bootable.

OP
champ_rock

champ_rock

champ_rock
sorry forgot aboutthe distro request thread. its been a long time since i was here.. mods if u can please shift this thread to there??

OP
champ_rock

champ_rock

champ_rock
charangk said:
Have you tried to post it in The Distro Request Thread

Also check if you can get the last months digit mag at your local newspaper stand it had F7 in it and also bootable.
please tell me exactly which month's DIGIT had that???

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
July 2007 Magazine Contents

DVD-DL Highlights

Fedora 7
No more Core, no more Extras—just good old Fedora. Fedora 7 is the latest in the line of Red Hat’s popular free Linux distribution. Boot from this DVD to begin installing it.

kalpik

In Pursuit of "Happyness"
^^ It is the FULL version! What the text says is that with the release of Fedora 7, the Core and the Extra repositories were merged.

OP
champ_rock

champ_rock

champ_rock
kalpik said:
^^ It is the FULL version! What the text says is that with the release of Fedora 7, the Core and the Extra repositories were merged.
i could not lay my hands on the fedora 7 dvd :( my newstand says that they have sent it back and cannot get me one..

can anybody help me out?

OP
champ_rock

champ_rock

champ_rock
saurabh.sauron said:
i have the disk, but I live in Noida, which is close to Delhi. Pls PM me if u want it...
i heard from someone that past issues of DIGIT are availabe at Sunday Bazar, Daryaganj.

Will go there tomorrow and will inform u if i dont manage to get it. and thanks for the offer :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom