• CONTEST ALERT - Experience the power of DDR5 memory with Kingston Click for details

Anbody Has fedora core 7 in North Delhi

Status
Not open for further replies.

champ_rock

champ_rock
hi

does anyone has fedora core 7 on a DVD?? i live in north campus and would be grateful if u could tell me where u live so that i can pick a copy from u.

i can give u media charges for a blank DVD.

let me know if anyone can help me out

thanks a lot

OP
champ_rock

champ_rock

champ_rock
sorry forgot aboutthe distro request thread. its been a long time since i was here.. mods if u can please shift this thread to there??

kalpik

In Pursuit of "Happyness"
^^ It is the FULL version! What the text says is that with the release of Fedora 7, the Core and the Extra repositories were merged.

OP
champ_rock

champ_rock

champ_rock
kalpik said:
^^ It is the FULL version! What the text says is that with the release of Fedora 7, the Core and the Extra repositories were merged.
i could not lay my hands on the fedora 7 dvd :( my newstand says that they have sent it back and cannot get me one..

can anybody help me out?

OP
champ_rock

champ_rock

champ_rock
saurabh.sauron said:
i have the disk, but I live in Noida, which is close to Delhi. Pls PM me if u want it...
i heard from someone that past issues of DIGIT are availabe at Sunday Bazar, Daryaganj.

Will go there tomorrow and will inform u if i dont manage to get it. and thanks for the offer :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom