Among these two that to buy ?

Go for Galaxy Y.
Lower screen resolution just limits the number of apps available for ur phone in android marketplace but still there are lots of apps. I'm using it from 3 weeks. If u can increse ur budget, buy LG Optimus Net or HTC Explorer

Net Vs Explorer

Price of Explorer is 11k & Net costs 10k. They don't have resolution problem !!

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
Me is a 2.8" screen with same resolution as Y & with less ram @ 256Mb. Y uses Broadcomm processor with their own GPU whereas Me uses Qualcomm MSM7227 proccy with Adreno 200 GPU but with less ram & small screen, just avoid it. if you want to buy decide between 3: Galaxy Y, Optimus One/Net & Dell XC35.

Explorer is a good deal but with 1 major problem. its internal memory (FREE) memory is ~50Mb or less. even if you transfer apps to external memory in a day or 2 you'll get low memory warning. get Explorer if OP is ready to decrapify it so that around 50Mb more disk space frees up. remember Explorer uses Cortex A5 based processor like that. much better than the MSM7227 chip & Broadcomm proccy found in Y.

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
okay, tell me about dell xcd35. Its screen is good but procyy :( Can it be overclocked without any harm?

problem with Dell XCD35 is its not balanced. It have a really high resolution screen, excellent community support but a weak processor (for such a screen) & mere 256Mb ram. some say additional ram can be unlocked by flashing custom rom. but it depends on luck. if you don't want to try your luck, check Idea Blade. beats Galaxy Y in every aspect.

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
idea blade = new ZTE blade. it has better processor (based on cortex A5) & full ram. XCD35 has half its ram locked or doesn't have full 512Mb.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
If you could extend budget slightly then go for Optimus Net. Problem is it costs Rs.9999
Yeah. Idea Blade is a better buy. Better overall phone than previously mentioned.

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
^^ that can be a problem. community support is only for the old Blade. custom roms for blade won't run in new blade cause of unsupported library. so you need to install overclocking software & usually stock kernel doesn't support overclocking. so, NO. for now at least.

but it should support Adobe Flash out of box. next cheapest mobile to do so is HTC Explorer (officially).

S

siddhipatel

The reason behind suggesting you Samsung Galaxy Y is its features, looks and everything. Moreover galaxy y has android os with v2.3 (Gingerbread) version.

It is the best android phone made by samsung which is affordable also.