Tachyon1986

In the zone
Well well , it looks like I might try this game after all. The last game to scare me half-to-death was Resident Evil 1 (yeah, the very first one. Best RE in my opinion)

Thank you for all your reviews, I shall now embark on this glorious quest to prove my courage.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Downloaded and started playing for 9 minutes. Justine DLC is also present.

Any tips ?

v.Na5h

Off Hook!
Finished Amnesia

Pretty disappointed with the ending......

Was pretty exicted and eager to meet Alexander throughout the game......
Guys who havent played the game pl dont ...it will spoil the game completely
...and all you get is a FLOATING NAKED MAN.....DAMN!! :mad::mad:

Were the game developers pervert....you get a lot of naked bodies lying around in the end...how is that supposed to be scary

Nanducob

Wise Old Owl
I was going to play this after deadspace2(last level).how will you rate this game(scary) with deadspace 2 on a scale of 10.

shashankm

I reign hell..
Deadspace is a different league (read resource heavy) and comparing from that POV amnesia is far more scary than it. Although barring that point I will say both are equally horrific, Amnesia is more like psychological, it screws with your mind. Deadspace is all about waryness and reflexes.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
I was going to play this after deadspace2(last level).how will you rate this game(scary) with deadspace 2 on a scale of 10.

Having no gun makes a lot of difference.

Indeed, in Dead Space, you can atleast defend yourself, while in Amnesia, you only have to run, perhaps throw a couple of boxes, objects at the monsters, even that does not kill them. So, you have to hide.

Hrishi

Ramu should make a Gameplay video of Amnesia & release it as a film, it will be better than his horror movie. "Phooooonk, Do.".

Will try to get this game and see if it works on my pc.:)
Btw , is it really so much creepy ?? Seriously ?

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
thanks.will try it:twisted:

so what about deadspace 2(rate it also:mrgreen:) ?

7/10.

Ramu should make a Gameplay video of Amnesia & release it as a film, it will be better than his horror movie. "Phooooonk, Do.".

Will try to get this game and see if it works on my pc.:)
Btw , is it really so much creepy ?? Seriously ?

Lol, seriously it will. It is indeed very creepy. You have no weapons, now what will you defend your self with?

nickzcool

Broken In
This game os not at all scary I have played both dead space 2 and amnesia . Amnesia is like a psyco game plays with your mind and dead space 2 is about freeky things come in front of u all of a sudden and freeky gf of isac is the last boss .

Top Bottom