AMD Trinity & Richland APU Discussion

kg11sgbg

Indian Railways - The Vibrant and Moving INDIA
re: AMD Trinity & Richland APU Discussion

^^Assuming, socket FM2 motherboards and AMD A8/A10 APU's(Trinity) to hit Indian shores by mid November or start of December,2012.
Of course you could have it well before on online shopping sites(Indian) than Brick-and-Mortar Retail stores.

kartikoli

Busy!!
Sorry for the late reply I was building an entry level Trinity setup for a very casual gaming rig and have zeroed to A75 chipset pairing with dual core for a low budget of 7000~8000
So I am waiting for these FM2 sockets to hit Indian shores as my secondary rig is lying opened since 2 weeks

Please advice as I have already opened a suggestion thread for the same

Yoda

Journeyman

Hi,
I inquired with AVNET and I was told AMD Trinity APU will be available in a weeks time.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member

Sorry for the late reply I was building an entry level Trinity setup for a very casual gaming rig and have zeroed to A75 chipset pairing with dual core for a low budget of 7000~8000
So I am waiting for these FM2 sockets to hit Indian shores as my secondary rig is lying opened since 2 weeks

Please advice as I have already opened a suggestion thread for the same

get nothing less than a A6-5400K and for mobos you may want to have a look at this ;-)
ASRock Unveils its Socket FM2 Motherboard Lineup for Overclockers | techPowerUp

kartikoli

Busy!!

get nothing less than a A6-5400K and for mobos you may want to have a look at this ;-)
ASRock Unveils its Socket FM2 Motherboard Lineup for Overclockers | techPowerUp

thanks for the suggestion anyways who handle asrock RMA?
i dont know how good the company is. does it match up with companies like gigabyte, asus , msi etc...

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin

any news on availability?

Word of mouth. It may available by this month's end.
Source: *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/pc-compon...-help-needed-finalize-config.html#post1778687

kartikoli

Busy!!
You can't loose patience more then me. I even thought to built new Intel as primary PC. But keeping my cool. :|

I always get a stare from my sister for destroying her PC ( mera computer kharab kardiya apni kabiliyat me)
I promissed her that it will be fixed by first week of November Now she will have a real go at me :eek:

Ahmar

Broken In

hey! guyz i postponed assembling my pc because of trinity processors becasue they are a lot better than the llano(a8 3870k) , in almost the same price, they are already their in the united states , Till when do i have to wait guyz??

Ahmar

Broken In

will it be same price or a lot more high priced??? in us it is very cheap.. 120 usd....

sumonpathak

knocking on heavens door

Hi,
I inquired with AVNET and I was told AMD Trinity APU will be available in a weeks time.

actually its more of a December release...

will it be same price or a lot more high priced??? in us it is very cheap.. 120 usd....

since they will be competing with Intel i3 and i5's..except similar prices..a bit more maybe..because the gpu really kicks a$$..

Ahmar

Broken In

hmm so i have to wait till december or should i buy a llano????

sumonpathak

knocking on heavens door

wait till December....llano is pretty much EOL now :)
as for graphics perf...they are good ;) trust me..

Ahmar

Broken In

after launch how much time will it take to come to local market(nehru place)??

Top Bottom