chimera201

Wise Old Owl
It just shows head-to-head performance difference of those 20 cpus.

If you got time on your hands make a sheet with prices from primeabgb,itdepot and mdcomputers of CPUs in stock with their passmark score. I could make a VFM column.

- - - Updated - - -
[MENTION=125321]nac[/MENTION]
Where are you taking the passmark scores from? I'm seeing 1996 single thread rating and 5044 CPU Mark for G4560 on Passmark site. Your values seems to be outdated.
And i need prices from primeabgb,itdepot, mdcomputers separately to be dependable. PM reply back isn't working :(

- - - Updated - - -

Here you go based on [MENTION=125321]nac[/MENTION] datasheet

*s19.postimg.org/ntxs3h63n/Capture.png

chimera201

Wise Old Owl
I don't think Passmark is a good benchmark tbh.

Well Passmark is the only "consistent" benchmark site for reference. Reviewers and other sites keep changing their benchmark methodologies and you can't compare results consistently or even have scores for every CPU. Also you can just manually check the VFM results and it seems to be right imo.

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
My Cinebench Score
cinebench.jpg

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
How is the performance mate, is the platform stable and noticeable difference in gaming?

the multicore cpu helps in Battlefield. I haven't played much games other than Battlefield 1/3/4/H I get stable framerates (90+) with the same GPU on ultra, previously I used to get a lot of dips due to cpu bottleneck and had to run on low. Just Cause 3 on the other hand is a total disappointment, I don't get consistent 50fps on that (ultra). I need more time for testing different games.

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Wait till icelake launch.
People are still using their i5-2500k for recent games.
In order to make my PC future games ready, What GPU do I need to add now.

I am thinking of either GTX1060 3GB or RX570 4GB.

I might add another 8GB Ram with a FreeSync Monitor from LG which is 22MP68VQ.

I think so these upgrades are sufficient for another 3 years.

PS: I am still using GTX950 and a old LCD Monitor.

Sent from my Lenovo K33a42 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom