amd hd 7850 nd 650 watt. psu price

OP
A

aryankratos

Broken In
guys i checked local store around here in gurgaon...everybdy have only real power psu...nd saying tht this is the bst psu for me...they dont have corsiar or seasonic psu...shud i go for 650 watt real power psu for hd 7870???:crazy::hissyfit::hissyfit::huh?:

one more qstn guys my motherboard is=== Intel DH61WW ,is hd 7870 will work fine with this motherboard??/??
plz rply fast

Last edited:

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!
1 Motherboard won't have any problem with that graphics card.
2. Real power series PSUs are good. In what price are you getting 650Watt real power?

But real power series is VERY old.

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
What the age of a PSU series got to do with its performance? It will be a good choice anyway.

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!
May create issue in case of RMA and the replacement policy. You know what I'm trying to mean.

OP
A

aryankratos

Broken In
1 Motherboard won't have any problem with that graphics card.
2. Real power series PSUs are good. In what price are you getting 650Watt real power?

But real power series is VERY old.

actualy i m getting 650 watts real power psu in 4.5k.....bt i dont think ..its pro series...thts y i m lilbit woried abt it

May create issue in case of RMA and the replacement policy. You know what I'm trying to mean.

yaa u r rite..i was thinking abt tht...i mean i m spending abt 23k money on all this nd i need to sortout sm issue with storeman abt psu if it wud cause my all system in future.....nyway thnks for advice.....this site is supperb....hats off to u guys:lol:

Last edited:

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!
actualy i m getting 650 watts real power psu in 4.5k.....bt i dont think ..its pro series...thts y i m lilbit woried abt it

yaa u r rite..i was thinking abt tht...i mean i m spending abt 23k money on all this nd i need to sortout sm issue with storeman abt psu if it wud cause my all system in future.....nyway thnks for advice.....this site is supperb....hats off to u guys:lol:

Please don't use sms lingo.

OP
A

aryankratos

Broken In
hey guys i am facing a new problem ...yesterday i went to a local store to upgrade my gpu (hd 7870) bt store man told me that my motherboard (intel DH61WW) is not compatibe with HD 7870 ......what to do guys i need ur suggestions????

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ that store guys is wrong .. your motherboard ie DH61WW is compatible with HD7870 .. just buy the new gfx card and install it by yourself.

well bdy...if you can go to nehru place you can get this gpu at around 17k nd if u cant than everybody will ask you for diffrent prices to pay....tommorow i went to the computer store and he asked me to pay 26k for asus manufactured hd 7870...and i was like stunned than i told him that just give me sapphire manufactured hd 7870 and he said sapphire is so bad dont go with it nd he also told me tht if you need sapphire verssion he wont give me warranty of that card coz sapphire dont have any service center here in gurgaon...i am so dipressed...and guys please dont mind my english
?

Sapphire is good .. don't pay attention to the seller.

Morpheus

Broken In
The store guy maybe said that because 7850 has PCIe 3.0 bus standard while your motherboard has PCIe 2.0 slots. Don't worry since you wouldn't really see any difference. My motherboard also has PCIe 2.0 and I'm going for 7850. Also I would like to know your 7870's price from local shop.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ heard it's ~17k now but the lowest deal I could find is on FK - they are selling sapphire HD7870 @ ~19k.

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!
And SMC is selling Gigabyte card at low price. (don't remember whether that is 7870 or 7950)

Top Bottom