AMD Based Rig Budget - 25k

bullet55

Right off the assembly line
AMD Based Rig Budget - Rs.25000

Hello guys i want a amd based configuration :grin:
Purpose - surfing,heavy downloading, & it should play most of today's games on decent setting's (i don't care about High Resolution Gaming).

Things i already have :
1.Monitor.
2.Keyboard & Mouse.

Last edited:

ssb1551

Technomancer
^^Oh CRAP!!this is the 2nd time I did this particular thing today.Arghhhhh!!What the heck is wrong with me today???

@ bullet55 - Whats the size of the monitor you have??

Athlon II X4 635 - 4.5k
ECS 885GM A2 - 4.3k
Corsair DDR3 1333MHz 2*2GB - 2.4k
Seagate 1TB - 2.9k & Seagate 500GB - 1.8k (take your pick)
LG DVD Writer - 0.9k
NZXT GAMMA - 2k OR CM Elite 310 - 1.5k
APC 800VA - 3.5k
-----------------------------------
All of this should come for around 20.5k.Now you are left with 4.5k for a GPU.If you can find Sapphire HD5670 512MB then its the best within 5k.Otherwise you can get HD5570 GDDR5 variant.

Last edited:

ssb1551

Technomancer
In Kolkatta they are available for 1.05k.But theitwares charge 1.2k(without shipping) for the same.So if you are in Mumbai(or a metro) you can get it cheaper than 1.2k if you haggle.

OP
bullet55

bullet55

Re:

bullet55 - Whats the size of the monitor you have??
17'' LG CRT :mrgreen:

please mention the resolution you will play games at
1024x768 :razz:

yeh & one more thing please suggest me Asus or Gigabyte board in that range, & what about the PSU ? :shock: & for now i'll skip UPS .

ssb1551

Technomancer
For that resolution 5670 is good enough.If you don't want the UPS then remove it from the config & you save around 3.5k.After I had an untoward incident with Asus I stopped keeping track of their MoBos.But if you want Giga then look at Gigabyte GA-880GMA-UD2H for 4.8k at theitwares.

Since you are saving almost 3.5k by not buying the UPS why not invest in a good PSU like Corsair VX450 for 3.5k??What say?

OP
bullet55

bullet55

For that resolution 5670 is good enough.If you don't want the UPS then remove it from the config & you save around 3.5k.After I had an untoward incident with Asus I stopped keeping track of their MoBos.But if you want Giga then look at Gigabyte GA-880GMA-UD2H for 4.8k at theitwares.
ok ill stick to Gigabyte board then :mrgreen:

Since you are saving almost 3.5k by not buying the UPS why not invest in a good PSU like Corsair VX450 for 3.5k??What say?
yeh but i was thinking of buying FSP SAGA II 500W because it's cheap compared to corsair ( i knw nothing beat's corsair when it comes to PSU's) soo that i would save some more bucks.

because i am thinking of buying an T.V tuner card to record TV show's, please recommend me some TV Tuners which can record in HD (or atleast in good quality) "PCI TV Tuner's" :-o

Cilus

laborare est orare
The ECS board ssb1551 suggested is also very good and has SATA 3 which is missing in the Gigabyte board.
The main thing is it comes with full ATX form factor and so adding lengthy components kike Graphics card is easier on it.

Jerin

Journeyman
One thing to note :

ECS is not used by many in India, not many know how it is? Go for Gigabye it is better .

OP
bullet55

bullet55

One thing to note :

ECS is not used by many in India, not many know how it is? Go for Gigabye it is better .

exactly bro' that is why i avoid this brand's, i hav used gigabyte n asus before & not had a single problem, one gigabyte board of mine working solid with P4 :shock:

OK guys soo this is my final config look like :-

Athlon II X4 635 - 4.5k
Gigabyte GA-880GMA-UD2H - 4.8k
Corsair DDR3 1333MHz 2*2GB - 2.4k
Sapphire HD5670 1GB - 5.1K
Seagate 500GB - 1.8k
LG DVD Writer - 0.9k
FSP SAGA II 500W - 2.1k
CM Elite 310 - 1.5k

Total : 23.1k

Now i am left with 1.9k, So please suggest me any internal tv tuner card in this range which can record in HD or atleast in good quality :)

Last edited:
Top Bottom