Amazon.in Sale (Diwali Dhamaka) 10th to 16th Oct 2014

Gollum

Collector
As I said before, Amazon.in don't have enough variety. It seems they are just clearing old stocks. Btw, consider the pricing of Seagate 2 TB External HDD. Interesting! :chinscratch:

I got excited when Finally a 2 TB HDD showed up in lightning deal: (Price: Rs 6999 AFTER deal):

*i.minus.com/ibrzeWNZYawSBF.JPG

Then I checked the price at FK: (Price Rs 6400) :

*i.minus.com/iAhxgAsHNyutS.JPG

When I thought FK is just trolling Amazon.in by dropping the price at last moment (It was same as Amazon.in this morning), I decided to check Snapdeal. And Wow: (Price Rs 5499) :

*i.minus.com/ibfNoCsoA5XzOi.JPG

Now.. WTF is that! Can I trust Snapdeal for this product?

are you getting buy 1 get one free on this at SD?

polupoka

In the zone
As I said before, Amazon.in don't have enough variety. It seems they are just clearing old stocks. Btw, consider the pricing of Seagate 2 TB External HDD. Interesting! :chinscratch:

I got excited when Finally a 2 TB HDD showed up in lightning deal: (Price: Rs 6999 AFTER deal):

*i.minus.com/ibrzeWNZYawSBF.JPG

Then I checked the price at FK: (Price Rs 6400) :

*i.minus.com/iAhxgAsHNyutS.JPG

When I thought FK is just trolling Amazon.in by dropping the price at last moment (It was same as Amazon.in this morning), I decided to check Snapdeal. And Wow: (Price Rs 5499) :

*i.minus.com/ibfNoCsoA5XzOi.JPG

Now.. WTF is that! Can I trust Snapdeal for this product?
Hey I think you have mistaken...! those flipkart and snapdeal pictures are of desktop version ...not portable one!

the portable drive is sold in flip@8600 LINK-*www.flipkart.com/seagate-2-tb-back-up-plus-portable-2-5-inch-drive-usb-3-0-external-hard-disk/p/itmdsfycnfrgzhvb?pid=ACCDSFYBHTANVW3Y&otracker=from-search&srno=t_2&query=SEAGATE+EXPANSION+2TB+USB+3.0&ref=00f89f26-8dc7-49fb-afc5-7b5655cb1f54

and in snapdeal@8180 LINK-*www.snapdeal.com/product/seagate-2-tb-expansion-portable/820584319#bcrumbSearch:SEAGATE%20EXPANSION%202TB%20USB%203.0

sO AMAZON IS BEST :D

OP
Vyom

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
^^^ OK! lol.
But the build for both of the Seagate HDD seems so alike. Only difference I think is in the width. Still I think price of "Seagate Expansion 2 TB Desktop External Hard Disk" is good at around Rs 5600. I don't think there would be much That much difference in portability.

polupoka

In the zone
^^^ OK! lol.
But the build for both of the Seagate HDD seems so alike. Only difference I think is in the width. Still I think price of "Seagate Expansion 2 TB Desktop External Hard Disk" is good at around Rs 5600. I don't think there would be much That much difference in portability.
You welcome.I had bought that for 5199(-10% cashback) for my relative from amazon last month. Its good but WD is better I think.

OP
Vyom

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
So, Finally Deal on Nexus 5 32 GB is about to start on 11 am. Also HTC Desire 516 at 12 noon.

OP
Vyom

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Yesterday nexus 5 deal was sold out. So be quick :D looking for one?

Unless it's a SUPER saver deal, I don't intend to buy Nexus 5. Since Moto X due to its feature like Active Display, Touchless Controls and Twist to turn on camera is too awesome and at 18k is much more VFM deal.
Yea, design of Nexus 5 is to die for, still I don't print money as of now. So will stick to VFM option.

OP
Vyom

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Chandu ki Soan papdi at Rs 142. Now we can FINALLY buy Soan Papdi :D

Anyone buying?

*ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/91Op8TLY6vL._SL1500_.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

nexus 5 32 GB in lightning deal: Rs 27,399. MEH.. :(

Gollum

Collector
Chandu ki Soan papdi at Rs 142. Now we can FINALLY buy Soan Papdi :D

Anyone buying?

*ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/91Op8TLY6vL._SL1500_.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

nexus 5 32 GB in lightning deal: Rs 27,399. MEH.. :(

Useless deal
They even removed the video games section today

ashs1

Padawan
Bloody buggers!! not one good deal nor useful item.. ..
Protein and vitamin Supplements, herbal capsule, faux jewellery, pet food, pet accessories... Wtf?? looks more of a clearance sale than Diwali dhamaka..

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
Protein and vitamin Supplements, herbal capsule, faux jewellery, pet food, pet accessories... Wtf?? looks more of a clearance sale than Diwali dhamaka..

Hahahaha..agreed..the anger is summed up by your dp... :D

OP
Vyom

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin

You forgot SOAN PAPDI! :clap2:

Skyh3ck

Cyborg Agent
the prices of books also increased from normal original prices, what Amazon is doing actually, everyone trying to take indian consumers for a ride now

- - - Updated - - -

however there were some cool offer on shoes, which has not been gone, and most of the prices are increased

Top Bottom