Amazon.in Sale (Diwali Dhamaka) 10th to 16th Oct 2014

mohit9206

Ambassador of Buzz
Ordered Chandu ki Soan Papdi because KitKat was too expensive for me. Will post a detailed review after receiving the much hyped Chandu ki Soan Papdi.

OP
Vyom

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Ordered Chandu ki Soan Papdi because KitKat was too expensive for me. Will post a detailed review after receiving the much hyped Chandu ki Soan Papdi.

Finally! Someone!
Waiting for the detailed review impatiently!

beingGamer

In the zone
Bloody buggers!! not one good deal nor useful item.. ..
Protein and vitamin Supplements, herbal capsule, faux jewellery, pet food, pet accessories... Wtf?? looks more of a clearance sale than Diwali dhamaka..

Be carefull with products like Supplements. Their expiry dates are 6 months after production.

Skyh3ck

Cyborg Agent
hey, guys are the laptop on deals are worth to buy, are they really giving discount

need to buy a laptop to daul boot with windows 7, 8 and ubuntu

please suggest some great deal on llaptop

- - - Updated - - -

not more than 25k

OP
Vyom

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
There was hardly any great deal on Amazon and we have this thread running into 4 Pages.
:)

We always have one thing called, "Hope".

- - - Updated - - -

hey, guys are the laptop on deals are worth to buy, are they really giving discount

You can always compare the prices from Flipkart's. I have seen discounts are being given on laptops for lower budget buyers.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Well there were some books I needed to get(academic books) and found them at 50% discount then what they were a few days back. Ordered the book that was needed.

insaneYLN

In the zone
F&D F203G 2.1 multimedia speakers are currently selling for 989 INR as a Lightning Deal, F&D 2.1 Multimedia Speakers F-203G: Amazon.in: Electronics.

How good are the aforementioned speakers?
:unsure:

- - - Updated - - -

:bump:, because the deal expires in less than 40 minutes.
:ashamed:

Top Bottom