Amazon.in Sale (Diwali Dhamaka) 10th to 16th Oct 2014

Gollum

Collector
Ordered tp link router, Had my eyes on it for quite a while
*i.imgur.com/DFindzd.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Looking forward for your daily progress thread on Destiny !

I dont think this is gonna be like that
It may never come back, get it while you can

amjath

Human Spambot
Guys stuck at processing please wait what to do, I didnt get message from bank too

- - - Updated - - -

BTW using amazon amazon app

OP
Vyom

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Guys stuck at processing please wait what to do, I didnt get message from bank too

- - - Updated - - -

BTW using amazon amazon app

Site must be lagging due to overload. Wait patiently. Mobile app is not best to shop.

amjath

Human Spambot
deal Gone, money not detected, have to pay again
[MENTION=77264]Vyom[/MENTION], you r right but I'm stuck with 2g internet on phone cant access on desktop

amjath

Human Spambot
^ :rofl:

Looks like i claimed it, have to repay/confirm the payment phew

BTW its the Resenberg Knife set for my Mom, Surprise

Piyush

Lanaya
I dont think this is gonna be like that
It may never come back, get it while you can

I meant Im waiting for your playthrough images and videos of this game. You'll be the first one in this forum to share gameplay for this game I think. I dont own a PS3/4 so I occasionally used to check your submission of PS exclusive games.

Gollum

Collector
What Camera deal, Gollum?
1200D + 2 lens combo, that was on since morning man!

that was way too expensive, FK was selling it for 17k but not here
I wanted the canon Ixus for 3.4k :(

All good deals are gone now.

Last edited:

Innara

Broken In
It's sold out and wishlist is full, but is F&D 2.1 Multimedia Speakers F-203G: Amazon.in: Electronics good for it's price range? I just need a decently cheap 2.1 speakers. I usually use headphones, but at times when I'm moving about in the room and want to play something I need some decent speakers with passable bass. Or any other 2.1 speakers around this price range I should look for? Please help.

Edit:

Also i'm in the market for a hd monitor for gaming, was gonna wait to see AOC i2369vm or Dell S2240L on sale. But right now they're showing Amazon.in: Buy BenQ GL2460HM 24-inch HD Monitor Online at Low Prices in India | BenQ Reviews & Ratings as upcoming. how does it compare to the dell or aoc? also Amazon.in: Buy BenQ GL2760H 27-inch LED Monitor Online at Low Prices in India | BenQ Reviews & Ratings is there, how good is this one? this is out of my price range unless there's a significant discount but wanna know if it's good. Thanks.

Last edited:

ashs1

Padawan
Any big difference between wd elements and wd passport hdd? some sites say elements get 1 year warranty while passport gets 3years warranty, but on amazon, it says both get 3years warranty..

Top Bottom