Amazon.in Sale (Diwali Dhamaka) 10th to 16th Oct 2014

Akira

Augmented Nerd
Guys, anyone checked out the hourly deals on Snapdeal?? Dell backup 1TB for 3699/-. Not bad at all ;D

OP
Vyom

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
^^ Nopes.

So, looks like excitement have died down. I am sad that Amazon.in doesn't sell Moto phones.
I hope Amazon.in comes up with new deals tomorrow. Since it is the weekend, I would be able to keep an eye constantly.

ashs1

Padawan
More of a realistic ( boring) sale.. Apart from the nexus 5 @20.5k , nothing exciting today.. Hopefully, good deals over the weekend..

amjath

Human Spambot
Not now. Sales get closed on 6 pm.
I think it's good that it has a time frame, cause at least we can live in peace at home. :p
Oh no since afternoon I couldn't check any deals :(
As of above post I think I missed TN panel monitors so I'm quite satisfied that I didn't miss any big deal :)

OP
Vyom

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
So, I wake up early morning, fire up the PC and start to ogle on Amazon.in at this hour. I see what? Only one deal on Toshiba 1 TB HDD at Rs 3450. Which also got disappeared after a while.
Rest all other deals in "Upcoming deals".

THEN WHY START SALE AT 7 AM IN THE MORNING!

- - - Updated - - -

For those who want to buy: Toshiba Canvio Simple 1TB Portable External Hard Drive (Black) @ Rs 3450
Toshiba Canvio Simple 1TB Portable External Hard Drive (Black) - Buy Toshiba Canvio Simple 1TB Portable External Hard Drive (Black) Online at Low Price in India - Amazon.in

It's Rs 4350 on FK.

I myself have following on my list right now when the deal strikes:

Targus TSB193US-70 Trek 16 inch Backpack- Black Rs 939

OP
Vyom

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Nikon d7000 sale at 10am

Too costly. Nikon Coolpix L830 is affordable for first time buyer. Rs 13,790.00 even w/o the offer. But FK price is Rs. 12,978. So a deal needs to justify the price when it becomes live.

Also on the upcoming deal page, live date is 19:00 PM. (LOL at PM suffix in 24 hr date format). And isn't Amazon sale suppose to end at 1800 every day? :?

icebags

Technomancer
some stuff i wanted to buy, and they now increased the price buy 300/-. wth kind of sale is going on @ amazon now ......... :|

amjath

Human Spambot
This sale is for everyone from kids to women, small products to big products. If u r looking for specific things then you have to wait

OP
Vyom

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Worst sale.. Not at all interesting

I agree. Lightning deals on very few products. And on products already too low priced. Case in point: Genius HS-M200 Earphones at Rs 149. After lightning price Rs 119. WOW. So Profit. :|

I also saw Boost being sold under lightning deals. :| Yea BOOST, The secret of my Energy! Finally I could have it with Cheap ass discount! :/

In electronics, only a handful of items have good discount. One 1 TB HHD, few 3G dongles, handful of laptops. And no discount at all on mobiles. Moto phones are not being sold on Amazon.in anyway, so that leaves Nexus phone and the exclusive "Micromax Android One phone". Fudging no discount on them too!

No variety in products being sold. All those makes for one hell of boring sale.

Skyh3ck

Cyborg Agent
Sad part is that, they are not selling their own product like Kindle and Fire phone with heavy discount, its their own product,

a good deal on kindle and fire phone, could have been a better diwali offer, not sure they thinking about this or not >>>

OP
Vyom

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Sad part is that, they are not selling their own product like Kindle and Fire phone with heavy discount, its their own product,

a good deal on kindle and fire phone, could have been a better diwali offer, not sure they thinking about this or not >>>

That is probably due to some regulation that didn't allow them to stock inventories in the country.
I would love sale on Amazon.COM right now, and under the "sale" option I would just like one thing, "zero shipping cost and customs". That would be great instead of this largely disappointing Amazon.in sale.

Top Bottom