S

sunny656

Never gone
guys mention the street price of above 2 mobo

k if ud3h is not available means mention the price of 880gma-usb3

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
@smc it is 4.8K.don't know the local market price.

just checked out the smc's website but they don't have any Gigabyte 880G based mobo.

guys mention the street price of above 2 mobo

k if ud3h is not available means mention the price of 880gma-usb3

GA-880GMA-USB3 is hard to find - you have to search a lot for this and in some post here in TDF i read that GA-880GMA-USB3 costs 5k.

the price of GA 880GM-USB3@ ~4.8K and should be available in most places though ;-)

sukesh1090

Adam young
@op,
GA 880GMA-USB3 mobo i found it in lynx-india.com for 5.5k..sorry it is 880G-USB3.:oops:a whole lot of confusion.:x
@topgear,
may be op should call smc and ask about the stock because 2 weeks before only i bought the same from them.

Last edited:

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ alright buddy - I did not know that you have purchased the mobo two weeks before from SMC ( congrats ;-) ) and yep Op could either call them and sent them a mail if he wants to get GA 880GM-USB3 but it would be really nice if anyone can confirm the availability of GA-880GMA-USB3 ;-)

OP
S

sunny656

Never gone
Pls anyone confirm the availability of GA-880GMA-USB3
What is the difference between sata2 and sata3 and how sata3 is helpful to me

How is the performance of above motherboards

sukesh1090

Adam young
that mobo is good.it has good oc features.the dual bios feature helped me a lot in overclocking:wink:.just mail them your doubts at sales@smcinternational.com,you will get the reply next day.their customer service is very cool.you can find their contact number in their website.so just do us a favor and call them.:)

OP
S

sunny656

Never gone
Guys can i use a regular psu for above motherboards like any cheap psu for 400bucks, i'm on a tight budget suggest a regular psu for under 800bucks i'm not gonna use graphic card and i will use phenom II 955

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Pls anyone confirm the availability of GA-880GMA-USB3

What is the difference between sata2 and sata3 and how sata3 is helpful to me

If you bare going to use a normal ~7200 RPM HDD then you won't notice any big difference in performance between SATA 2 and SATA 3 but if you intend to use a SSD drive then get a mobo with SATA 3.

GA-880GMA-USB3 and GA-880GM-USB3 performance should be same and if GA-880GMA-USB3 is not available and you won't use SSD drives then opt for GA-880GM-USB3 - it's worth the money you pay for this USB 3 mobo.

Guys can i use a regular psu for above motherboards like any cheap psu for 400bucks, i'm on a tight budget suggest a regular psu for under 800bucks i'm not gonna use graphic card and i will use phenom II 955

we don't suggest cheap PSUs - you should opt for FSP SAGA 350W @ 1.5k but if you are on a very tight budget then you can use cheap 400-450W psus from manufacturers like zebronics, powercolor, VIP etc ;-)

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
VIP PSU usually cost 1k or more. better pay 1.5k & get FSP Saga II 350W. VIP are usually relabeled local PSU (don't tryst any homegrown PSU).

the board have HD4250 IGP. for gaming at low resolution (1024X768), it is perfect. if you stick to 2009 or earlier games, gameplay will be smooth. but don't expect the same at higher resolution/settings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom