Alternative for iPod

Status
Not open for further replies.

shyamno

Ambassador of Buzz
Hi guys...I know IPOD is IPOD and there is nothing in comparison with it...

But can anyone suggest me some of the best alternative for iPod with their pricings...

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
first of all its iPod.Secondly there are a lotsa PMPs which are better than iPods,try out creative series of PMPs and Cowon(they are the best if you can spend a lil more).

xbonez

NP : Crysis
Creative Zen Vision M 30GB - Rs. 9.8k....thats cheaper or approx same cost as the 30GB iPod video

shyamno said:
Hi guys...I know IPOD is IPOD and there is nothing in comparison with it...

But can anyone suggest me some of the best alternative for iPod with their pricings...
Cowon iAudio - D2 and A2 models are better than ipod in every respect and kick apple butt.

Last edited:

Pat

Beyond Smart
^^But Zune is not available in India! You can get it on ebay though for around 7-8k!

@shyamno:whats wrong with the new Ipod Nano 4 GB ? Just around 6-6.5k,a very good screen and excellent sound quality!

Pat said:
^^But Zune is not available in India! You can get it on ebay though for around 7-8k!

@shyamno:whats wrong with the new Ipod Nano 4 GB ? Just around 6-6.5k,a very good screen and excellent sound quality!
does it have video?

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
Pat said:

ZUNE 30 (v2) is available in India for Rs. 7450/- at India Times Shoping with one years Importers warranty !!!

Pat

Beyond Smart
^^Ofcourse,I meant its not officially launched in India :D

btw,they are selling V1 and not V2! The pic of a new V2 is very misleading and wrong on their part!

One more thing,I just read the review of Zune on your blog..You have not mentioned about its wifi capabilities..Did you try the wireless sync feature on the new firmware ? :p

Last edited:
OP
shyamno

shyamno

Ambassador of Buzz
MetalheadGautham said:
Cowon iAudio - D2 and A2 models are better than ipod in every respect and kick apple butt.

No idea about their prices.....any site for help...in Indian rupees...

Pat said:
whats wrong with the new Ipod Nano 4 GB ? Just around 6-6.5k,a very good screen and excellent sound quality!

ipod nano around 6-6.5k I just asked here in kolkata and they said it is around 8.5k

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom