====>All WWE fans here<=====

Which is ur favourite WWE wrestler of all time?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Yeah a pretty rude shock. The guy was a fine wrestler. Still remember his tag team duo with Albert. R.I.P.

nix

i used to like the old WWF... those days with bret hart, lex luger etc was great. it also more realistic those days.
the shawn michals-razor ramon ladder match was a classic..

ionicsachin

Ambassador of Buzz
WWE is kind of pre-decided documentry, u can confirm it by viewing history of any "exciting" wrestler's page in Wikipedia. Undertaker always does a "undead" showmanship, and similarly many of them......ok forget wikipedia, watch RAW or Smackdown with FULL mind, nothing makes sense, the refree is hit "unintentionally" by a wrestler, and then his other buddy wrestlers come and beat the opponents...anything in WWE doesnt make sense...i was a big time fan before, but prefer boxing over it now

gaurav_indian

CG Artist
WWE is kind of pre-decided documentry, u can confirm it by viewing history of any "exciting" wrestler's page in Wikipedia. Undertaker always does a "undead" showmanship, and similarly many of them......ok forget wikipedia, watch RAW or Smackdown with FULL mind, nothing makes sense, the refree is hit "unintentionally" by a wrestler, and then his other buddy wrestlers come and beat the opponents...anything in WWE doesnt make sense...i was a big time fan before, but prefer boxing over it now

*img17.imageshack.us/img17/14/4lpdppz2.gif

curious guy

Broken In
@damngoodman999 ^^^^^^^ thats what im talking about its all just acting all they ever do is the same thing again and again

do you agree?

voljin1987

Broken In
Dude who cares if its rigged... You don see a science fiction movie like star wars coz of its realism(absolutely nil) but becoz it's frikkin entertaining... Tat's y ppl watch wwe too.. and taker being undead.. well everyone knows tat's a bunch of crap, but it suits him a lot more than him being a biker:shock:..
-----------------------------------------
Posted again:
-----------------------------------------
sorry fer the repost but actually wat i'm trying to say is tat dis is all a type of fanboyism(think tat's the spelling).. btw awesome pic there... guess 'capt charisma' off the mark a bit...

Last edited:

ionicsachin

Ambassador of Buzz
Ahh they mention that its a movie.....but here they pretend its real....well why not, it is world wrestling ENTERTAINMENT

ionicsachin

Ambassador of Buzz
Mixed Martial art has certain rules and all the moves are basically taught. The rules that one uses have particular name and that is taught and practiced by masters. Each move is in a certain way in the mind of both the martial art fighters, the main game is about how, when and how fast they utilise it...
In WWE, their main aim is to entertain the viewers...Remember that old fat albino manager of Undertaker? Undertaker buried him under cement tar alive(shown on TV, after his match with Dudleys)...but actually the manager was changing profession, so in a way to do they built a story of burying alive, in Wikipedia its mentioned that people who were watching it right in the arena were shown that he is a dupe of manager and was later safely removed....
Well, their moves and all are similar, they use similar signatures....but it is totally different from Mixed Martial Arts

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Even though they are scripted, the moves that they perform contain a lot of injury risks. If you have paid attention to a lot of hardcore/steel cage/hell in a cell/TLC matches, then you'll know they end up very badly. Case in point, Mankind V/S The Undertaker in a Hell in a Cell match back in 1998 in the King of the Ring PPV event. That is one of the most brutal matches, I had ever laid eyes on. Undertaker had practically thrown Foley from the top of the Cell & he crashed right through the Spanish announce table. The fall didn't look fake at all. The crash looked very real. There have been countless other occasions I have seen Foley taking some serious beating, but this had to top them all.

So what if it's for entertainment purpose, these wrestlers actually put their bodies on their line knowing the risk they have in it.

curious guy

Broken In
well they train a lot from the school level only the best end up on wwe getting paid a lot
others are in some less popular wrestling shows

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom