====>All WWE fans here<=====

Which is ur favourite WWE wrestler of all time?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ionicsachin

Ambassador of Buzz
Even though they are scripted, the moves that they perform contain a lot of injury risks. If you have paid attention to a lot of hardcore/steel cage/hell in a cell/TLC matches, then you'll know they end up very badly. Case in point, Mankind V/S The Undertaker in a Hell in a Cell match back in 1998 in the King of the Ring PPV event. That is one of the most brutal matches, I had ever laid eyes on. Undertaker had practically thrown Foley from the top of the Cell & he crashed right through the Spanish announce table. The fall didn't look fake at all. The crash looked very real. There have been countless other occasions I have seen Foley taking some serious beating, but this had to top them all.

So what if it's for entertainment purpose, these wrestlers actually put their bodies on their line knowing the risk they have in it.

What i feel is that the moves, winning and losing is decides......rest of the gore is outcome...
But one thing is for sure, whatever if it is real or not but these wrestlers have extremely good stamina to stand for fights as long as 45-50 mins

Rockstar11

Technomancer
Undertaker VS Undertaker :D
*www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocWZWyd4NGs

*www.youtube.com/watch?v=kyXf8yoipHA&feature=related

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
i don't know why the wwe story writers have taken some lame story lines as

1)lita's pregnancy
2)Making undertaker to many champion ship matches (if i remember correctly... it should be 6 times or something..)

in other hand they have ran some wonderfull dramatic stories like

1)kane and matthardy dispute for lita... later lita kicking kanes @ss and joining with edge...

2) undertaker and brocklesner disputes...

3) kane and Shane McMahon disputes...

4)brocklesner and bigshow cage collapse episode..

and many more. but i think the wwe has lost it's charm. don't know the reason.

voljin1987

Broken In
Even though they are scripted, the moves that they perform contain a lot of injury risks. If you have paid attention to a lot of hardcore/steel cage/hell in a cell/TLC matches, then you'll know they end up very badly. Case in point, Mankind V/S The Undertaker in a Hell in a Cell match back in 1998 in the King of the Ring PPV event. That is one of the most brutal matches, I had ever laid eyes on. Undertaker had practically thrown Foley from the top of the Cell & he crashed right through the Spanish announce table. The fall didn't look fake at all. The crash looked very real. There have been countless other occasions I have seen Foley taking some serious beating, but this had to top them all.
Good point mate.. check out Jeff hardy here *2.bp.blogspot.com/_IkM5wt-0EeE/R4xU02hccOI/AAAAAAAAADk/UELAdoCQ7Vo/s400/30+foot+swanton.jpg

check out the elevation.. that's gotta hurt... Ouch!!!

ancientrites

In the zone
seriously cant wait wrestlemania 25.

Money In The Bank Match w/: Intercontinental Champion CM Punk, Mark Henry, United States Champion Shelton Benjamin, Christian Cage, Finlay, Kane, and MVP.
- Triple H vs Randy Orton for WWE Championship
- Shawn Michaels vs Undertaker
- Edge vs Big Show vs John Cena for World Heavyweight Championship Triple Threat Match
- Brother vs Brother: Matt Hardy vs Jeff Hardy
- Diva Battle Royal with Divas from past and present, Winner will be named "Mrs. Wrestlemania".
jbl vs rey mysterio for ic hampionship.
snuka,rowdy piper and ricky steamboat vs y2j handicap match

my predictions as follows
1.mvp=this guy deserves title shot
2.i hope randy orton wins.i simply sick of triple h just because he is son in law of vince
3.undertaker will win.no doubt.chokeslam will be sufficient to put hbk to sleep
4.edge retains the belt.no matter how much john tries it out to beat the odds but with vicky in edge corner will do anything for her husband.
5.some how i have feeling matt win win this one
6. i expect Michelle McCool to win simply she is hot and very competitive but cant leave out beth phoenix too aggressive and technical.
7.jbl will retain the belt.he lost twice but i will not expect it happen for third time.beside jbl has also lost couple of weight and looks in tremendous shape lately.
8.definately jimmy,steamboat and piper gonna win this one.something really wrong with y2j or raw scriptwriters.

voljin1987

Broken In
nice predictions man...
but MVP now US champ(check out smackdown).. don think dey'll give both mitb and the US title... So ma prediction is christian or kane..
as for taker vs micheals me hope its 17-0 at the end but somehow me think micheals will win.. reason he's been in some really crap storylines lately and he's been getting the career push lately (eg, first to pin koslov) also tis being the 25 wrestlemania wwe will want something historic (and breaking of the streak will be more historic than its continuity) but still taker rocks..
also matt vs jeff it's an extreme rules match.. I think there will be some outside interference by say christian (who has had a history with the hardys) and it will turn out that matt was just pretending to hate jeff to lure out the real attacker (christian) and dis will lead (hopefully) to a triple threat (at backlash) for the mitb briefcase and (hypothetically) jeff should win.. now tat would be a story.... and nobody deserves the title shot more than jeff..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom