All webhosting and domain related queries here.

mrintech

Technomancer
Re: Looking for a WebHost

Actually OP wanted a *Good Webhost*, that's why recommended them

Anyways, want cheap and awesome hosting? here it is: Shared Hosting, Reseller Hosting and Virtual Web Hosting - Hawk Host

Don't go on their pricing, they are rock solid

* Hawk Host - Network
* Hawk Host - Server List

:)

techking_dinesh

Digit Squad Member

For starters, i could host you.
Reliable Offshore hosting.
If there is 36 hrs + downtime. You will get full month refund
Pm to contact me or mail at modidinesh@in.com

we are basically web designing team but we provide hosting and domain solutions too

noob

Cyborg Agent

BEST HOST for India is hosting.india.to

used it for 1 year..now my forum gets more hits..more than 15L hits per month so i have moved to more powerful server.

sunzeal

Broken In

i can host you free of cost (as i have addon domians )provided it consumes B.W ~10GB (Not More)

NIGHTMARE

ANGEL OF DEATH
Need Cheaper Domain

Hi, Where I can buy a .com domain at lower price. I check with Namecheap, Godaddy and bigrock.in, but still the price is high. Please give your suggestions.

Last edited:

gagan007

Uhu, Not Gonna Happen!
Re: Need Cheaper Domain

i do not think you can get a .com lesser than $10-11. Even if you manage to get a discount on it for the first year, second year it will be same.

Nipun

Whompy Whomperson

At *www.godaddy.com/ it is Rs. 545 per year
At *www.bigrock.in/ it is Rs. 449 per year

PraKs

Youngling

@NIGHTMARE
Keep checking Godaddy,

Every month they have limited coupons with 1$ USD for new .com domain.

NIGHTMARE

ANGEL OF DEATH

^^ Yes I am looking from last week still no promotion offer. However guys thank you very much for your help I apperciate.

@Nipun I already mention these sites.

Nipun

Whompy Whomperson

^^ Yes I am looking from last week still no promotion offer. However guys thank you very much for your help I apperciate.

@Nipun I already mention these sites.

Sorry! I didn't actually read your post completely :oops:

mrintech

Technomancer

AFAIK Namecheap offeres cheapest .com Domain Name. Get the Monthly discount Code from their Twitter Account or Search for Namecheap Discount Code June 2011

Ricky

Cyborg Agent

Rs. 550 for a domain name is fine offer , reason is that there are no great margins however, i you are looking for hosting+domain then you can get great discounts. Let me know if you need more help regarding same~

PraKs

Youngling

Last code from Godaddy for 1$ USD com domain was ACES1

Check out if it works :)

NIGHTMARE

ANGEL OF DEATH

Guys I purchased domain from Godaddy and hosting service from hostgator, But i don't understand what i have to write in these boxes.

*i.imgur.com/zJYSA.png

macho84

Ambassador of Buzz

Guys I purchased domain from Godaddy and hosting service from hostgator, But i don't understand what i have to write in these boxes.

*i.imgur.com/zJYSA.png

Go to your mail box and see the welcome mail from hostgator. there see the heading Nameserver. Something like ns1.xxx.com , ns2.xxx.com.

just copy from that and paste it.

Let me know if you still have trouble. Pm me for better response as well post here .

macho84

Ambassador of Buzz

Hi all confusing hm. See 2 things you need to see in hosting all unlimited and etc are marketing jargon.

Things are changed now as moving to cloud for hosting increase your site availability.

Secondly what type of content though the content providers are lite in nature but what you are hosting its all depends.

If it generic or specific type of content. if you are yet to design one let me help you to do that.

Pm me for your requirement. Like size , and name of database etc.

I will try to get it done in a day. Test it and if you see that thing went well then you go with my hosting.

robbinghood

Journeyman
Re: Hosting A site

^^ Thanx Krishna , Conqueror and gagan.

Gagan are there any other charges except from 11$ a year for hosting and 12 $ a year for domain.

Actually i will be moving entire site to new dommain as googlse sites doesn't let me make too many of changes i want to make like it won't allow javascript code etc.

Domain froma host is ok! Dont go for cheap host, they ruin it for you! :shock:

Top Bottom