** All USB EVDO/HSDPA (3.5G) data cards or modems queries here **

Minion

Conversation Architect
Re: Need A 3g usb modem under 2000

@Anish What do you mean by SP?

@diagus What speed you are getting please suggest me any other 3g modem from your experience.

sumit05

In the zone
Re: Need A 3g usb modem under 2000

Thanks sumit what is difference between E173 and E122 ?Again do you use E173 how is signal quality and speed.

Ya i use it with BSNL 3G.I get speed around 1~2 mbps,its the best go get it.

Huawei modems r the best among others:))

Minion

Conversation Architect
thanks diagus,sumit05,Anish,rajnusker

Yesterday I bought a Huwaie E173 for 1650 and it has awesome built quality has good signal quality even that bundled software is good thanks you all my friend who help me to find my first 3g modem. :razz:

Debojyoti Das

Right off the assembly line
Hello friends,

I just wanted to ask if anyone of you are using the AirTel 3G USB Modem. If so which one? How's the service? Is it working with Windows 7 64Bit? How fast is the 3G?

Thanks in advance?

Neo

Guys please help me.
Which is the best Wireless Router/Modem+Router for BSNL EVDO?
My budget is 2.5k . I'm thinking of buying D Link DSL 2750u. Is it good .or. more importantly does it support BSNL EVDO? And. How much range does it have?
Also tell me if I got other options?

ajitdash

@dd!cted t0 techn0l0gy...
guys i would like to request you to take a look at bsnl's evdo wireless data terminal which offers internet access upto 2.4 mbps and its all india roaming..currently am using it..

and one thing more,i would like to seek suggestions from you people in buying a compatible wifi router for my dongle and its model is ZTE AC8700..theres a router in my idea,which is D'link DWR 131..i dont know if it supports my dongle..so kindly suggest me..

ajitdash

heyy tarun,i am too finding the same thing..da model dlinkdsl-2750u does supports usb 3g adapter connection but da dlink customer care agents suggests me to go for the dwr 131 model..kindly infrm me abt ur purchase

pramudit

Gaming hardcore
almost all data card will give you same speed.... the difference will be in signal strength and ping might differ by 0-10ms...

ajitdash

ya pramudit i agree with you..but bsnl evdo is convinient..its all india roaming and its unlimited plan is 750..downspeeds crosses 250kbps in night time and in day tym its alwys around 150kbps..dat to when speedtest.net shows down speed 0.25 m/bits..:)

pramudit

Gaming hardcore
You can check out asus wl-330n3g or tp link tl-mr3420... Both support data card, but do check for evdo before purchase......

Asus wl-330n3g dont have lan port... If you want cheap router than check out smc smc7901w-bra2, it has 1 lan port while tp-link one has 4 lan port....

Asus wl-330n3g dont have lan port... If you want cheap router than check out smc smc7901w-bra2, it has 1 lan port while tp-link one has 4 lan port....

utkarsh73

In the zone
I need a data card urgently and I m with two options

Micromax 352G
Huawei 303C

Which is better?? Their prices are almost similar.

Sujeet

Undead!!!
^^I would suggest to go for huewei.
they are oem for many 3g service provider and very well known brand.

Top Bottom