All TV Shows / Miniseries Related Discussions Here

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Boys S2

Equally good as S1.

The guy acting as Homelander is best deal and scene stealer!
Overshadows everyone whenever he's in any scene.

RumbaMon19

Feel Pain.
Any good Series In hindi/english with a Good Story line Like scam 1992 or Asur, Which has more of story and less of time sretching scenes (Or whatever is used to increase the duration of episodes, and is pretty useless)

Not like Mirzapur or Paatal lok, No story, Only nonesense fights and useless $mex scenes.

Fictional/Nonfictional both are ok. Would prefer Detective, Horror, Comedy and romantic ones.

kartikoli

Busy!!
Mirzapur 2 was a disappointment same as Secred games 2, First seasons of both of them were great though

Watching Narcos Mexico S2 and The Walking dead S10

Anyone seen The Liberator, Is it worth the time?

kartikoli

Busy!!
Watched first 2 episodes of the 100. Felt a little cheesy. Is it worth watching? Any suggestions from people who have watched it?

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
Watched all seasons, Started well but it get too obvious and repetitive as seasons progress.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Mini-review of Fargo season 3.

It was kind of underwhelming with so many unnecessary plot arcs that make no sense, such as the old man who was killed, who was a writer in the past and who changed his name, it had no impact on the story whatsoever. Then there is the motif of the useless box, which I think symbolizes the protagonist's aversion to technology. Perhaps there is some symbolic significance, but I am blind to it. The only arc I found interesting was the feud between the Stussy brothers. If they made the whole season about that it would have been a hundred times more interesting IMO. The plot about some invisible corporation bullying their company into submission was a bit too far fetched I think. Season 3 also has a running theme from season 1 about a female police officer's theories refuted by her male superior which I feel was just recycled.

Also, what the hell is that ending.

Overall I'd say it's a pretty okay season but that's it.

By far I think season 2 was the best, followed by season 1.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Scam 1992 (Sony Liv)

Yet to finish this but, 5 episodes and this is a well made TV show.
Its worth the hype but too technical, for n00b on share trading, may find issue in finding the conflict here.

Top Bottom