All TV Shows / Miniseries Related Discussions Here

jackal_79

Get Digit ized
Not sure if I should ask here. Has anyone used discovery plus? How is it? Is it worthwhile subscribing?

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

dissel

Cyborg Agent
Not sure if I should ask here. Has anyone used discovery plus? How is it? Is it worthwhile subscribing?

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

I'm subscriber here, To my test one of the best to watch Discovery Documentary - I opt out when they bring Earth 2 Serise. Anyhow there is TopGear (Not all episode though) there, I really enjoyed 'Richard Hamond's Big' Series.

The great part is the price - 299/Year is the regular one, There is Fire TVStick offer 249/Year (which I opted, lowest at the time) but now during Indian festive season the price was 199/Year (Diwali - New Year - Independence Day) is the one to go for.

TheSloth

The Slowest One
How is Vikings ? Its based on Norse mythology.
Its based on Vikings from ancient times. I like Vikings series a lot and fallen in love with all the main cast. I have seen 5 seasons and all are good, but S01, 02 are best according to me. Currently I am watching S06.

pkkumarcool

Game & anime Lover
Its based on Vikings from ancient times. I like Vikings series a lot and fallen in love with all the main cast. I have seen 5 seasons and all are good, but S01, 02 are best according to me. Currently I am watching S06.
How is it compared to Sparctus?

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Ok, so its on my list now :)

RumbaMon19

Feel Pain.
Finished MindHunter S1 and S2. Overall, S2 felt better. The story and direction is unique and deserve recognition. It is worth 97% rotten tomatoes rating.

Anybody has watched The Spy? Is it good?

Also suggest some series, Should not be tv shows, only Web series or movie, of the same Genre like Mindhunter.

Nerevarine

Incarnate
Finished MindHunter S1 and S2. Overall, S2 felt better. The story and direction is unique and deserve recognition. It is worth 97% rotten tomatoes rating.

Anybody has watched The Spy? Is it good?

Also suggest some series, Should not be tv shows, only Web series or movie, of the same Genre like Mindhunter.
too bad MindHunter is cancelled, :(

Top Bottom