All TV Shows / Miniseries Related Discussions Here

sam9s

The High 5 Flyer
wow lol wondering how?
thought the acting was flawed in some parts, but overall yeah, a great show, with some really smart narrative choices. Did you like the ending?

Yes I was pretty ok with it ... even though I wouldn't have prefered it. But I guess after a while I came to terms with it. It was unexpected (for me at least) now all depends on how SE02 takes the story. That might make me more appreciate the ending .... you never know .. :)

Engineer.AI

Broken In
Last few months were crazy - liked all of them

Witcher
His Dark Materials
Mandalorian
Final Space Season 2
Watchmen
The Crown Season 3

Watchmen is honestly such a slow burn. Was initially disappointed by their slow pace, and irrelevance to the SM. But by the end, it really comes into its own. The final two episodes are just amazing

The crown is severely Underrated. It really takes the Victorian setting and just subverts it in every way. The leads are honestly the best aspect of the show. Haven't reached S3 as of yet.

Witcher is so tedious to watch in one go. It starts off good, but loses track very soon. they tried pandering to the fans of the game, but really came off as too on the nose.

~Engineer.ai

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
^Yep, agree that The Crown is underrated, and also that it really has top notch acting. Instead of subversion, IMO, it challenges the stereotypes and shows a more honest portrayal. However, some of what is shown are borderline conspiracy theories, especially in the latest season. For the other things, I have so many questions.

are you an AI?
Have you read the graphic novel (Watchmen)?
Why do you think the Witcher went off track? like Ciri's story, or some other narrative choices?

sam9s

The High 5 Flyer
Started DARK on Netflix, with so huge rave reviews I currently am a little disappointed with the first 4 episodes atleast. I am finding hard time keeping my interest, it not getting as interesting as I would have wanted. Its super slow (which I am ok, but ) still it has to be interesting.

If anyone has seen DARK complete seasons, can guide if it gets interesting after 4 episodes or if not then I will ditch it.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Coronavirus - The Silent Killer
It's amazing how this recent documentary is outdated in a matter of days.
Coronavirus declared as Pandemic from Epidemic. China even recovered from the most part. And even a new virus was identified as of just yesterday in such a short time!

billubakra

Conversation Architect
It's amazing how this recent documentary is outdated in a matter of days.
Coronavirus declared as Pandemic from Epidemic. China even recovered from the most part. And even a new virus was identified as of just yesterday in such a short time!
Hantavirus? Again from dragon's land.

TigerKing

Wise Old Owl
Special Ops - Hotstar- 9/10

Neeraj Pandey.. simply great..
Kay Kay Menon as usual great.

Asur - Voot - 9/10 7/10

Arshad Warsi - No words
Earlier seen only 2 episodes..
Not upto mark...

Can't reveal anything about it..
Just watch it.
You've got plenty time..

There many more in watchlist..

Last edited:

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Special Ops is better than "Family Man"

Asur is good but has few loopholes.
I would rate it 8.

Can ignore all its faults only for the finale!

Top Bottom