All TV Shows / Miniseries Related Discussions Here

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Completed last week.

Two perfect casting I would say.
Henry Cavil as Geralt
and Gal Gadot as Wonder Woman.

Henry Cavil is a better Witcher than he was a Superman.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Don't F**k with Cats: Hunting an Internet Killer (TV Mini-Series 2019) - IMDb
(NETFLIX)

Did you see it, did you?
If not, watch it right away!

It's fcking brilliant. And, no graphic content there.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Uses of F word is increasing in shows, just like it increased in book titles in the past to attract viewers -_-

TigerKing

Wise Old Owl
Hotstar to have Disney Plus movies, shows after IPL 2020
The Mandalorian on Disney+ Is a Most Curious Thing, Just Like Baby Yoda

sam9s

The High 5 Flyer
His Dark Materials SE01 .. Let me start by saying that I don't like fantasy, werewolf witches ... kind of shows, how so ever dark they are, I simply don't like them ..... I hate harry potter, so you can imagine where I am coming from. BUT this show, had me gripped from episode 2. Its as you have guessed fantasy, mystical world with pretty dark theme over it, but there is something I cannot describe that just made me come back to it to watch the next episode, that's the best I can describe it .... lol. I know not much from me as a regular reviewer. All I can say the acting, script and especially the cinematography was very very good. Production level looked high and it's a Brit show so that is there as well. I would give this an easy 7.2/10, which is rare as I do not like fantasy and mystical series, but this one for me was pretty good. You can give it a try and see how it's for you.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Swamp Thing 9/10

Pity on those who took call to cancel this. People vie for a hit show and they had a good show with good fanbase and such beautiful story arch to explore.
They threw it all.

Its disheartening to know a s02 would never come.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
Swamp Thing 9/10

Pity on those who took call to cancel this. People vie for a hit show and they had a good show with good fanbase and such beautiful story arch to explore.
They threw it all.

Its disheartening to know a s02 would never come.
Check out Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles (TV Series 2008–2009) - IMDb & John Doe (TV Series 2002–2003) - IMDb Two really good series cancelled just after one season.

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
His Dark Materials SE01 .. Let me start by saying that I don't like fantasy, werewolf witches ... kind of shows, how so ever dark they are, I simply don't like them ..... I hate harry potter, so you can imagine where I am coming from. BUT this show, had me gripped from episode 2. Its as you have guessed fantasy, mystical world with pretty dark theme over it, but there is something I cannot describe that just made me come back to it to watch the next episode, that's the best I can describe it .... lol. I know not much from me as a regular reviewer. All I can say the acting, script and especially the cinematography was very very good. Production level looked high and it's a Brit show so that is there as well. I would give this an easy 7.2/10, which is rare as I do not like fantasy and mystical series, but this one for me was pretty good. You can give it a try and see how it's for you.
wow lol wondering how?
thought the acting was flawed in some parts, but overall yeah, a great show, with some really smart narrative choices. Did you like the ending?

Top Bottom