All TV Shows / Miniseries Related Discussions Here

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
Re: All TV Shows Related Discussions Here

Lucifer is based on same name character in DC comics & according to a thread on imdb they have changed it very much(plot,characters personality etc).

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!

Completed Person Of Interest season 4.

Finale was great. This was the best season IMO, especially S04E11. ;)
Root and Shaw kiss

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!

Completed season 3 Sherlock.

Why is the show over-hyped and over rated? Couldn't even finish a single episode without falling asleep in between.

setanjan123

In the zone

Why is the show over-hyped and over rated? Couldn't even finish a single episode without falling asleep in between.
Then it's obviously not your type of show. Falling asleep?? Are you serious??

Niilesh

Padawan

Watched Game of Thrones all 5 seasons. season 1 and 2 were a bit boring then it became quite good.

setanjan123

In the zone

Tbh I already have lost interest in Sherlock. The time gap between the seasons is too much. Now obsessed with Mr Robot.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin

Lol man. Sherlock's not for you I guess. Maybe it's too good for you. But seriously, except one episode, all the 3 seasons so far were great!
Especially the finale of season 2. You have to have some interest in detective stories to truly enjoy this show. This series is just the right balance between classic Sherlock and modern day appeal. And Benedict Cumberbatch is so good that I decided to watch the movie The Imitation Game just because of him. And I wasn't dissapointed.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!

Lol man. Sherlock's not for you I guess. Maybe it's too good for you. But seriously, except one episode, all the 3 seasons so far were great!
Especially the finale of season 2. You have to have some interest in detective stories to truly enjoy this show. This series is just the right balance between classic Sherlock and modern day appeal. And Benedict Cumberbatch is so good that I decided to watch the movie The Imitation Game just because of him. And I wasn't dissapointed.

If crime, thriller, drama series are involved, Person of Interest is better than Sherlock.

3rd season's cliffhanger ending was cliched.
Moriarty coming back when he ate a bullet himself :confused:

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin

Nope, it's Sherlock and Dr Watson who is involved. Along with revival of some classic Sherlock stories. I haven't seen Person of Interest, it's on my watchlist, but I doubt it will be anything like Sherlock in humour.

jackal_79

Get Digit ized

Saw episode 2 of robot yesterday. Really liked the binary reference to choices in life.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin

Saw episode 2 of robot yesterday. Really liked the binary reference to choices in life.
We have this *www.digit.in/forum/chit-chat/19293...berpunk-thriller-drama-television-series.html

jackal_79

Get Digit ized

Has anyone watched this ?. How is it?

Ray Donovan (TV Series 2013? ) - IMDb

Nerevarine

Incarnate

man for a second there, i thought this was related to Prison break TV Show, maybe a prequel..
Since there was a S1 main character named Veronica Donovan

Top Bottom