All TV Shows / Miniseries Related Discussions Here

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Re: All TV Shows Related Discussions Here

Naked and Afraid Season 1

This is one reality show that I don't regret downloading.

Recommended.

13zero8

Right off the assembly line

No one watching Wayward Pines ? Its a nice change to see a well written tight series after a while. Another show with a supernatural touch nowadays is Whispers. More to do with aliens, great performances by some of the kids. Eerie at parts. Dark Matter also worth checking out for the fans of the comics rest might fight it draggy at parts. I am waiting for "The 100" to return.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin

So I created a thread on Mr. Robot. Show is turning out quite something.
*www.digit.in/forum/chit-chat/19293...berpunk-thriller-drama-television-series.html

Flake

Linux User

Prison Break sequel officially ordered at Fox. Brothers and a few other key characters will be back in sequel.

Flash

Lost in speed

Watching "The Tomorrow People" series. Sort of like X-men.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin

Prison Break sequel officially ordered at Fox. Brothers and a few other key characters will be back in sequel.
A reboot of an already good show that got a good ending?
To attract younger generation? :/

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin

Its not a reboot, the story starts from the ending of Prison Break.. So its kinda Sequel..

But dude. Michael Scofield "DIED". WHat are they gonna do, resurrect him from the grave? Will he be zombie Scofield?

Without Michael Scofield, Prison Break will be meh.

Last edited by a moderator:

ariftwister

Truth Seeker

But dude. Michael Scofield "DIED". WHat are they gonna do, resurrect him from the grave? Will he be zombie Scofield?

Without Michael Scofield, Prison Break will be meh.

From the article,
Regarding the fact that Miller’s Michael perished in 2009’s Prison Break: The Final Break, Newman quipped that that particular plot point would be “ignored,” while Walden explained, “What [Paul] pitched to us was a very logical and believable — in the world of Prison Break — explanation for why our characters are alive and still moving around the world.”

jackal_79

Get Digit ized

Anyone know where i can watch this online?

Millennium (TV Mini-Series 2010) - IMDb

Flash

Lost in speed

Completed "The Tomorrow People".
Sort of Ok-ish for a one time watch. Liked John (supporting character) than Stephen (main protagonist), and too bad it didn't clearly explained lot of things. Though season 2 is no cancelled, still expecting one.

Top Bottom