All TV Shows / Miniseries Related Discussions Here

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
Re: All TV Shows Related Discussions Here

Even if prophecies have to come true, there are very specific circumstances for the forging of that sword.
think there are more dragons.

Nerevarine

Incarnate

I use popcorn time to stream the shows (Game of Thrones etc).. for cartoons like south park, there's a better alternative : kisscartoons.me and anime : kissanime.me

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin

southpark here : South Park - Watch Full Episodes, Clips & More | South Park Studios

no download

ashs1

Padawan

Finished with game of thrones.. What a roller coaster season.. Fantastic ending to season 5 with lots of twists..

Also finished with history channel's world War documentary series.. A bit biased but nevertheless, a very good one..

Counting the days for suits season premiere..
& also started with CNN's cold war documentary series...

way2jatin

Journeyman

Currently watching Sense8 and White Collar(S3) . Contrasting stories and lots of twists and turns. Loving it. Also delighted to see Indian Actors like Anupam Kher and Tina Desai.

true_lies

Ambassador of Buzz

going through my TV shows collection and just realized...
did they skip Sherlock to next year?

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin

Watched first episode of Sherlock yesterday night.
It's good. Sherlock is shown to have little apathy towards others, and very rude to non-geniuses.

Here's one thing I didn't get from first episode:
When it's revealed that Watson didn't need the crutch, we never get to know the reason why he was pretending to be paralyzed with right leg. Any thing I missed?

ariftwister

Truth Seeker

Watched first episode of Sherlock yesterday night.
It's good. Sherlock is shown to have little apathy towards others, and very rude to non-geniuses.

Here's one thing I didn't get from first episode:
When it's revealed that Watson didn't need the crutch, we never get to know the reason why he was pretending to be paralyzed with right leg. Any thing I missed?

Oh no, he didn't pretend. He had a condition (don't know the exact medical term) that made him limping because he isn't doing anything. He is a war veteran and misses the war action. So seeing this, Sherlock made him run along with him. So by that running watson realizes he don't need the walking stick there after.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin

Oh no, he didn't pretend. He had a condition (don't know the exact medical term) that made him limping because he isn't doing anything. He is a war veteran and misses the war action. So seeing this, Sherlock made him run along with him. So by that running watson realizes he don't need the walking stick there after.

I really doubt that.
As we see, he left the crutch by accident, and started running immediately. There was no "transition". It seemed as if Watson caught in the moment and forgot to 'act' the limping. And since he had to catch that murderer, he ran along with Sherlock.

Anyway, I am hoping to see some good episodes in rest of the reason and in more seasons.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member

[MENTION=77264]Vyom[/MENTION],i found Sherlock s02 is not as good as s01 & s03 was a letdown for me.

ariftwister

Truth Seeker

I really doubt that.
As we see, he left the crutch by accident, and started running immediately. There was no "transition". It seemed as if Watson caught in the moment and forgot to 'act' the limping. And since he had to catch that murderer, he ran along with Sherlock.

Anyway, I am hoping to see some good episodes in rest of the reason and in more seasons.

There you go.

- - - Updated - - -

[MENTION=77264]Vyom[/MENTION],i found Sherlock s02 is not as good as s01 & s03 was a letdown for me.

I wouldn't say whole of the S2, but S2E3 is one of the best episodes not to mention the damn cliffhanger at the end.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member

sherlock s02e02 main plot device seemed a ripoff of batman begins while e01 undermined the intelligence of sherlock as well as irene.e03 did not do justice to moriarty's intelligence as well.these ep are stll above avg compared to other shows but considering that it is a 3ep show with a 2 yr break such episodes are just not acceptable(s03e02 was a complete filler in my opinion).

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin

sherlock s02e02 main plot device seemed a ripoff of batman begins while e01 undermined the intelligence of sherlock as well as irene.e03 did not do justice to moriarty's intelligence as well.these ep are stll above avg compared to other shows but considering that it is a 3ep show with a 2 yr break such episodes are just not acceptable(s03e02 was a complete filler in my opinion).

Those are my thoughts too. Just 3 episodes in 2 years. Each episodes demands to be like a movie. Even the length is that of a movie!! :p

- - - Updated - - -

There you go.

Thanks !

harry10

Gadgets freak

Season 3 was the worst. They tried to show a humorous Sherlock when in books he has always been serious. Also the writing was weak. Really hope Season 4 next year overcomes it.

rahullak

Right off the assembly line

I like the different take on Sherlock Holmes in these episodes. I grew up reading about his adventures and watching the old shows, so this modern era Holmes is refreshing. Although, I must say Moriarty in this show as quite far removed from my imaginings. The Moriarty in the latest Sherlock Holmes movie is more closer to how I see him, closer to the books, as well as the Star Trek episodes in which he appears.

Top Bottom