All TV Shows / Miniseries Related Discussions Here

sling-shot

Wise Old Owl
Re: All TV Shows Related Discussions Here

Mr. Robot arguably the most approximate to real life, hacking themed show beginning soon.

*www.gstatic.com/tv/thumb/tvbanners/11682476/p11682476_b_v7_aa.jpg

The pilot episode was aired for free on YouTube and many other channels. (Not available in India due to country restrictions. Can be downloaded using torrent hash 047FF81821554C169AB769A2730AEDDDB4465F34)

I am already hooked after watching the pilot alone.

My rating for the pilot 8/10

NOTE : Look at the way they were marketing it here USA Network Pulls Out All The Stops for 'Mr. Robot' Launch

Last edited:

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin

i see.then i guess i will wait for the tv series to finish first.

I just watched all of it. This is a very good idea. Wait for it to finish.

there was a single major difference from the books in the last episode which really pissed me off, a side character died who wasnt supposed to :/
I believe George RR Martin has revealed his plans for his future books to the TV show script writers because he wont be able to complete his future books in time, before the premiere of the TV Shows.. maybe thats why, the character im referring to died.. If so, the character's fate is sealed, even in the books :(

The hound? He may live. Death is uncertain. or Shireen?

Nerevarine

Incarnate

I just watched all of it. This is a very good idea. Wait for it to finish.

The hound? He may live. Death is uncertain. or Shireen?

shireen dude, she hasnt died in the books.. also Ser Barristan selmy hasnt died in the books but is dead in the TV Show..

also, I predict that there will be 4 more seasons of GOT at max.. Episode 10 has already breached the first chapter of Winds of Winter (the 6th book that hasnt even been released yet)

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin

shireen dude, she hasnt died in the books.. also Ser Barristan selmy hasnt died in the books but is dead in the TV Show..
Ah yes, good to know. In the TV series, Barristan's death was was anti climatic, even random.
Don't want to read the books as will have to wait for that to finish as well. The episodes GRRM wrote for television are really good though.

Nerevarine

Incarnate

Ah yes, good to know. In the TV series, Barristan's death was was anti climatic, even random.
Don't want to read the books as will have to wait for that to finish as well. The episodes GRRM wrote for television are really good though.

Ano, if you have watched the first season and paid attention, are u aware of the
who is speculated to be the real parents of Jon snow
.. its not a spoiler, its just strongly implied, both in the books and robert's quotes from the first season

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin

yes. Think so.
Lyanna Stark?

Apart from the initials carved into the wall at Castle Black, Jon is unsure about his father. Everyone makes it clear to him he is a *******, but also that he is not a Stark. He refuses the offer to take the name and the land and titles. Ned Stark finds it difficult to honestly talk about two things, his sister and Jon's mother. Maybe they are one thing. Think it is foreshadowed nicely.

Nerevarine

Incarnate

yes. Think so.
Lyanna Stark?

Apart from the initials carved into the wall at Castle Black, Jon is unsure about his father. Everyone makes it clear to him he is a *******, but also that he is not a Stark. He refuses the offer to take the name and the land and titles. Ned Stark finds it difficult to honestly talk about two things, his sister and Jon's mother. Maybe they are one thing. Think it is foreshadowed nicely.
right on, jon fits the "ice and fire" theme pretty well as he is the son of 2 houses known for "ice" and "fire"
also did u see, today's epiode

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin

yes
Will Scarlet Witch bring him back to life? At this moment, actually want the White Walkers come down, re-animate all the dead, and clean up the known world. They are the coolest.

Flash

Lost in speed

Stark, Scarlet witch - For a moment, i thought you were talking about something related to Avengers.. :-?

Nerevarine

Incarnate

yes
Will Scarlet Witch bring him back to life? At this moment, actually want the White Walkers come down, re-animate all the dead, and clean up the known world. They are the coolest.

Dont know yet, perhaps.. the episode ended, right at the ending of the 5th book, therefore everything from this point on will be 6th book territory, which i dont know yet
but have to say, episode 10 was amazing, especially the last part

abhidev

Human Spambot

finished 'Arrow' season 1....started season 2.

Have to start Flash too.... I know I have a lot to catch up :D

nikh1996

Broken In

Flash is really awesome... You should definitely see it. Arrow will be awesome in 2nd season but you gotta wade through the third season...

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin

I believe George RR Martin has revealed his plans for his future books to the TV show script writers because he wont be able to complete his future books in time, before the premiere of the TV Shows.. maybe thats why, the character im referring to died.. If so, the character's fate is sealed, even in the books :(

he told them the ultimate fate of the major characters. maybe fate is sealed, but is Shireen a major character?
So Stannis is not dead in the books? He told them Barristan is going to die. He told them Shireen is going to be sacrificed. He probably told them Shireen's mom is going to die, but expected her to be sacrificed by Stannis, it was one more thing that Stannis could have given.
He obviously told them Jon Snow is going to live. It would not be a cliffhanger. Otherwise it would be the stupidest cliffhanger ever.
There are apparently two battles early in the next book/season, one at Slaver's Bay and one in the north. Expected Barristan to die here. There are too many shaggy dog stories in the tv series.

Nerevarine

Incarnate

he told them the ultimate fate of the major characters. maybe fate is sealed, but is Shireen a major character?
So Stannis is not dead in the books? He told them Barristan is going to die. He told them Shireen is going to be sacrificed. He probably told them Shireen's mom is going to die, but expected her to be sacrificed by Stannis, it was one more thing that Stannis could have given.
He obviously told them Jon Snow is going to live. It would not be a cliffhanger. Otherwise it would be the stupidest cliffhanger ever.
There are apparently two battles early in the next book/season, one at Slaver's Bay and one in the north. Expected Barristan to die here. There are too many shaggy dog stories in the tv series.

in the books barristan, shireen or shireen's mom hasnt died yet.. yes, i too expect the next major battle in slaver's bay will take barristan's life .. there are just way too many theories but the thing is GRRM is a writer that shits on generic fantasy writing.. he will do something totally unexpected and we will all ragequit after reading/watching only to return again..
Also, There is a new theory that Mr Friendzone is Azor ahai and will have to stab Dany in the heart to make his magic sword (like the original Azor ahai did)
[YOUTUBE]watch?v=tBvOQPD_cD8[/YOUTUBE]
However, I believe this is totally false, there is a character in the books called Jon Connington (i wont spoil anything else), he is the one that gets greyscale and not Jorah.. The TV show didnt have budget to include him and thus made him into Jorah

Top Bottom