The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Re: All TV Shows Related Discussions Here

^^ TIL Plot's started from Anime

TIL - Today I Learned

ithehappy

Human Spambot

I am watching Hannibal for past two weeks by the way. Fraking loving it. It's actually impossible for me to accept anyone other than Mr. Hopkins as Dr. Lecter, but M.M does a nice job. Don't know why he kept the accent, purposefully or something else. And I love it to the core, yet I loathe all gore and violent and those kind of psychic stuffs.

Once I was watching at very late night though and my father came in my room and saw it, and he now things I might be having some psychological trouble. Man these guys can show intense stuffs :| :D

v.Na5h

Off Hook!

I am watching Hannibal for past two weeks by the way. Fraking loving it. It's actually impossible for me to accept anyone other than Mr. Hopkins as Dr. Lecter, but M.M does a nice job. Don't know why he kept the accent, purposefully or something else. And I love it to the core, yet I loathe all gore and violent and those kind of psychic stuffs.

Once I was watching at very late night though and my father came in my room and saw it, and he now things I might be having some psychological trouble. Man these guys can show intense stuffs :| :D

Can you describe the 'it' part to me.. It was a bit unclear :p

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member

Any one watched the season finale of POI? man it was sad. can't wait for the next season.

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member

This needs to be here,
*www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yj0l7iGKh8g
TFS man!!

I was waiting for Barry Allen to show up after his incident in Arrow.

The following Serial seasons ended.
Arrow: Conclusion was good. and satisfying.
Castle: I guessed the ending perfectly.
POI: Sad ending, can't wait for next season.

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member

[MENTION=870]rhitwick[/MENTION] - ftfy-

[YOUTUBE]Yj0l7iGKh8g[/YOUTUBE]

--

btw I felt like watching x-men version 2. Is it an upcoming show ?

sling-shot

Wise Old Owl

I did.

WTF? The baddies won. Ughhh. Now we have to wait 6 months for next season.

I was less than impressed by the ending. May be it is time to wrap up PoI?!

It is interesting to see how different genre shows adopt common premises and make an episode.

Eg. Consider the plot point of NSA spying in Elementary (detective drama) The Good Wife (legal show) and Person of Interest (what is its type)

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member

I was less than impressed by the ending. May be it is time to wrap up PoI?!

It is interesting to see how different genre shows adopt common premises and make an episode.

Eg. Consider the plot point of NSA spying in Elementary (detective drama) The Good Wife (legal show) and Person of Interest (what is its type)

I think the ending was very good, all characters went different ways, they still have access to the machine, but don't know what will happen. I was saddened as collier died. and how the hell didn't machine detect the threat to the people present in the court house????

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member

i found PoI s03 less entertaining than s02.one of the main reason was the cliche of reducing the importance of a technology around which story revolves by introducing a clone/another variant.it was done with intersect technology in Chuck in later seasons & i didn't liked it there either.another cliche was homegrown secret organization consisting mostly of civilians with resources matching agencies like FBI.this is what happens when writers run out of ideas but producers want show to go on.

Inceptionist

Journeyman

i found PoI s03 less entertaining than s02.one of the main reason was the cliche of reducing the importance of a technology around which story revolves by introducing a clone/another variant.it was done with intersect technology in Chuck in later seasons & i didn't liked it there either.another cliche was homegrown secret organization consisting mostly of civilians with resources matching agencies like FBI.this is what happens when writers run out of ideas but producers want show to go on.

What are you talking about? Vigilance was puppet of Decima who provided them resources.

harsh1387

Broken In

I think PoI ended perfectly. They had to end it at such a note to set the tone for next season. Which they did very well.
Arrow finale was OK. I expected better.
TBBT has become a drag. The should cancel it now.
TVD- same. Cancel it.
The Originals - good finale. Next will be interesting.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member

material resources are useless without the people who use them.one of the greatest strength of Vigilance was its members(ordinary people) everywhere not to mention the support provided was covert.it was better to stick with episodic format of rescue instead of a dragged/forced storyline arc.i am hoping the 3rd season to end PoI because beyond that i see the similar fate which had befallen Supernatural.

sling-shot

Wise Old Owl

material resources are useless without the people who use them.one of the greatest strength of Vigilance was its members(ordinary people) everywhere not to mention the support provided was covert.it was better to stick with episodic format of rescue instead of a dragged/forced storyline arc.i am hoping the 3rd season to end PoI because beyond that i see the similar fate which had befallen Supernatural.

I got hooked up to these English serials because of the episodic format. Else they will be equivalent to yet another saas bahu soap opera!

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member

actually episodic format is best for a series planning to have more than 4 seasons.a good example of this is The Mentalist where main villain story line got only 2-3 episodes out of 24 episodes in a season.if they had tried to do more it would probably have been cancelled/ended by now.instead it just got renewed for a 7th season.now after the 2nd season finale of PoI there is not much sense in going with episodic format & there is not enough to continue beyond another season so i am hoping PoI 3rd season to be its last season.

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member

Ok season ended for my fav tv shows, what to do for next 6 months :( ???

Please suggest one clean comedy, and atleast one suspense/thriller show :D

Top Bottom