All TV Shows / Miniseries Related Discussions Here

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Re: All TV Shows Related Discussions Here

Finished Orphan Black , I like Tatiana Maslany's performance.

New series started The Tomorrow People and its quite interesting, plot reminds me of Jumper + Push .
Started watching The Mentalist directly from current season, it is soooo similar to Castle (more entertaining)
White Collar Season 5 Started Yesterday!!

R2K

In the Zone

Started watching modern family season 1. Its funny and tries to deliver a message at the end of the show. I can see why this show has become so popular.

srkmish

Ambassador of Buzz

I like modern family. Its funny in parts but the family dynamics makes up for it. My fav show ever is a family show called the brady bunch from the 70s. Anyone here watched it. It has become a culturally significant show and is referenced in countless movies/tv.series nowadays

Nue

The latest episode TBBT was great. Idk why people keep b****ing about it not being as good as the first couple of seasons.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth

Blacklisat

Its now only a matter of time when Red would declare that he's her father.
That is the most obvious and expected twist that this show is avoiding for such a long time. Dhat!

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member

Person of Interest..

read on if you have only watched yesterday's episode.
shocker of a ending for the episode. by the reaction of carter, it looks like Laskey is dead, but if he is dead then why didn't the machine send his number ? :confused:

ashs1

Padawan

yeah..Breaking bad is one of the most detailed shows i've ever seen..finished it last week..one of the best shows !

Inceptionist

Journeyman

Person of Interest..

read on if you have only watched yesterday's episode.
shocker of a ending for the episode. by the reaction of carter, it looks like Laskey is dead, but if he is dead then why didn't the machine send his number ? :confused:

Great episode. Next three episodes are arc episodes. It appears that the storyline of
HR has run its course.

As for your question, The Machine can predict preplanned crimes only. Not the crimes which happen in the heat of the moment. Like the pre-cogs from Minority Report.
It can't predict future. It scans a person's life to determine if he/she will be victim or a perpetrator.

SijuS

Broken In

Watching Breaking Bad. On the last epi of s04. Amazing show, must watch!

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member

Finished season 2 of Breaking Bad.. now things are getting interesting.

sling-shot

Wise Old Owl

Any interesting new show? I have tried "Trophy Wife" and it is not interesting.

Top Bottom