All TV Shows / Miniseries Related Discussions Here

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
You (Netflix)

Have seen creepier movies.
Has an uncanny feel of watching Dexter.
Good but not great. If there is a S02, things may unfold and get tangled more.

sam9s

The High 5 Flyer
BOSCH - Season 4 .. ... equally good as previous seasons ..... rock-solid performances, direction, tight screenplay, and good mystery ...... can be a bit slow in between for some...for me Top tv series ...8/10 for this one

jackal_79

Get Digit ized
BOSCH - Season 4 .. ... equally good as previous seasons ..... rock-solid performances, direction, tight screenplay, and good mystery ...... can be a bit slow in between for some...for me Top tv series ...8/10 for this one
That's how a police drama ought to be. Sadly Bosch and true Detective are the only ones like that.

Sent from my LG-D802T using Tapatalk

Allu Azad

Time Ruins Everything
Memories of Alhambra - 6/10

It started out really good and I had big expectations. Lost its charm in mid and failed in the end.
The AR gaming concept is nice. But the love angle was too forced and there was no feel.

Flash

Lost in speed
Completed Agents of SHEILD - Season 5.

Not as good as the previous seasons. This show should bring in the big actor(s) occasionally like when Nick Fury showed up in Season 1.

Too much confusions in the story because of time travel shenanigans.
Everybody in the future is saying Daisy is the "Destroyer of worlds" assuming on the earth's destruction based on her power, but nobody remembered Graviton?

billubakra

Conversation Architect
Don't waste time on Falling Skies. It is good just like any other alien invasion show for the first two seasons and then it goes down the drain. The series finale is a big joke. IDK why Spielberg let his name associated with a junk like this.

Anyone seen The Last Ship?

Top Bottom