All TV Shows / Miniseries Related Discussions Here

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
Oh my. Excellent indeed. I really liked some instances such as when Jung Ki and Chief are discussing about who might be the traitor!

The actor who played Jung Gi seems to play roles where the females are superior compared to the general K-drama trend of males being superior.
Have you seen "Secret Garden" & "I Can Hear Your Voice" where he played the role of secondary male lead,good performance by him & good shows as well.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
Some interesting tidbit:The male lead in "I Can Hear Your Voice" is the same actor who played the role of gay teenager in "Secret Garden" with crush on actor who played Jung Gi.He is also the male lead in "W"(good modern fantasy type show) & "While You Were Sleeping"(again a good modern fantasy type show with female lead played by Bae Suzy).

Flash

Lost in speed
For those who want something new
Best Amazon Prime TV shows (January 2018): 50 great series to watch today | TechRadar

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Manhunt: Unabomber

[Available in Netflix]

Good. Falls in line of 'Mindhunter' but not as great as that. A bit slow and I didn't like the cuts when scenes transfer to next segment. Spoils the continuity for me somehow.
Check it out.

icebags

Technomancer
Circle: Two Worlds Connected

quite an intriguing concept and story line, and unpredictable too. the cliffhanger ending opens up quite a big number of possibilities with viewer imagination, including a chance for a season 2.

Last edited:

Allu Azad

Time Ruins Everything
Age of Youth (Hello My Twenties) S2

Shorter than S1. Still has its moments. Good story revolving Song ji Won.

The replacement actress for Yoo Eun-jae isn't much good. But she gets the job done.

Tall girl is cute too.

It looks like they won't have s3.

Allu Azad

Time Ruins Everything
Erased - 7/10

Villain was obvious. But I liked how they went with it after the identity was shown. This is similar to butterfly effect.

Allu Azad

Time Ruins Everything
It's Okay, That's Love - 9/10

Very mature Korean drama. Some psychological issues are shown accurately. Good OSTs too.

sam9s

The High 5 Flyer
Altered Carbon - SE01 - EP01 ..... Just finished the 1st episode of AC, and boy am I blown, compelled me to come here and write a quick experience (not a review per se as its only one episode). See I am a huge fan of cyberpunk Genre,(a sub-genre of sci-fi) which in case if people didnt know are stories based on a dystopian high-tech future world, much like Blade Runner. AC is the definition of such genre if I may dare to say that. The production value seems insane, I just couldn't believe I was watching a TV series. AC is at par if not better to some very high-class sci-fi multi-million production. The plot was intriguing, LOVED the performance of Joel Kinnaman (loved him in The killing as well).

Lastly, the show is R rater and oh I loved the violence. The hotel lobby scene was exhilarating, I could feel this was Home Theater worthy TV series, probably the first one I would like to watch on HT than on my TV. The one-liners were witty and I enjoyed every bit of EP01. Hope this remains as interesting and get even more intriguing and gruesome in coming episodes. .... no rating as of now

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Altered Carbon - SE01 - EP01 ..... Just finished the 1st episode of AC, and boy am I blown, compelled me to come here and write a quick experience (not a review per se as its only one episode). See I am a huge fan of cyberpunk Genre,(a sub-genre of sci-fi) which in case if people didnt know are stories based on a dystopian high-tech future world, much like Blade Runner. AC is the definition of such genre if I may dare to say that. The production value seems insane, I just couldn't believe I was watching a TV series. AC is at par if not better to some very high-class sci-fi multi-million production. The plot was intriguing, LOVED the performance of Joel Kinnaman (loved him in The killing as well).

Lastly, the show is R rater and oh I loved the violence. The hotel lobby scene was exhilarating, I could feel this was Home Theater worthy TV series, probably the first one I would like to watch on HT than on my TV. The one-liners were witty and I enjoyed every bit of EP01. Hope this remains as interesting and get even more intriguing and gruesome in coming episodes. .... no rating as of now
I completed 8 episodes. The show does get even better. But haven't got a high rating and news is might not get renewed for second season.

So enjoy while it lasts.

Sent from my LG-H870DS using Tapatalk

Top Bottom