All TV Shows / Miniseries Related Discussions Here

ariftwister

Truth Seeker
Late to the party but what the hell. So, I finished HIMYM. It was all good ...

but why the Ted went to Robin again? Last two season I couldn't take Robin's character. It was insane! I was yelling inside myself "oh come oooon!" every time Robin got back together with either Ted or Barney.
Also, from the episode where,
"Hi. I'm Ted Mosby. And exactly 45 days from now, you and I are gonna meet,....I love you.I'm always gonna love you, till the end of my days and beyond. You'll see."
After saying all this he went back to Robin! I was so excited for the almost perfect(would have been perfect but tracy died) end of this series. If you love someone with that much intensity(sorry couldn't find the correct word) for so many years(tracy)(they got marreid after 7yrs of their first meet+till the time when he went to robin again at the end) , then how can you love someone again with that much intensity(Robin), then what is the point of getting back with Robin at the end? And if someone says, Ted loved Robin all this time, how can Ted love Tracy "most", at the same time?

At the end when he went back to Robin, I felt like what the hell what is the point of telling the story.

Now I know some of you might say that is what exactly his kids said and he answered too but "NOOOOOooooo"

Though it had so many similarities to the Legendary "Friends", I would say, in the end it easily managed to be distinct from it. So many emotional moments!! It was definitely worth watching.
Best character for me is Lily. And best couple is "Marshall and Lily".

You should definitely watch the Alternative Ending on Youtube. And Rewatch the entire series (not now, may be later) then you'll surely get why he chose Robin in the end.

TheSloth

The Slowest One
You should definitely watch the Alternative Ending on Youtube. And Rewatch the entire series (not now, may be later) then you'll surely get why he chose Robin in the end.
So many are fan made, which ending you are talking about? Any official alternate ending??

TheSloth

The Slowest One
^OK, sorry, I saw this one 3rd time now.
In this one, Ted doesn't propose to Robin at the end. That's it??
What does that flying umbrella meant in the last scene? Meant that Tracy died??

ZTR

Cyborg Agent
^OK, sorry, I saw this one 3rd time now.
In this one, Ted doesn't propose to Robin at the end. That's it??
What does that flying umbrella meant in the last scene? Meant that Tracy died??
In this they just end it when he meets Tracy and don't show anything about her dying and all so no Ted going back to Robin

Sent from my Redmi Note 3

TheSloth

The Slowest One
[MENTION=169037]ariftwister[/MENTION],

I have seen Season 1,4,5,6 Several times. Recently was the first time when I watched season 7,8,9. i didn't understand why he chose Robin in the end. If he loved Tracy so much then how he can give same place to Robin in the end?? can you explain??

icebags

Technomancer
Anybody watched Timeless and Westworld?

sooner or later, will check.

also there is another series based on temporal anomaly, which looks interesting : Frequency (TV Series 2016– ) - IMD

the original series adapted from was kdrama Sigeuneol (TV Series 2016– ) - IMD , which was pretty amazing.

watching temporal incident related series is just so much fun. :D
[MENTION=77264]Vyom[/MENTION] would be interested.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
I have watched the trailer for Timeless. It looks cliche af. But shouldn't really judge before watching the pilot.

On my watchlist is also Frequency.

The recent show related to temporal incidents which I saw was 11.22.63, a show to prevent assassination of Kennedy. It was GOOD.

ariftwister

Truth Seeker
[MENTION=169037]ariftwister[/MENTION],

I have seen Season 1,4,5,6 Several times. Recently was the first time when I watched season 7,8,9. i didn't understand why he chose Robin in the end. If he loved Tracy so much then how he can give same place to Robin in the end?? can you explain??
Ted always had feelings for Robin, she was his first love. Remember they broke up because they wanted different things in life. Ted wanted to settle down, get married, get kids. While Robin wanted to build her career and travel to many countries. So ted got married, got kids but unfortunately she passed away. At the ending, Ted got what he wanted and Robin also got what she wanted, now they both wanted the same things in life, hence Ted goes for her. Remember, just because the show is titled as HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER doesn't mean that the mother has to be the main one.

Sent from my ZUK Z2132 using Tapatalk

TheSloth

The Slowest One
Ted always had feelings for Robin, she was his first love. Remember they broke up because they wanted different things in life. Ted wanted to settle down, get married, get kids. While Robin wanted to build her career and travel to many countries. So ted got married, got kids but unfortunately she passed away. At the ending, Ted got what he wanted and Robin also got what she wanted, now they both wanted the same things in life, hence Ted goes for her. Remember, just because the show is titled as HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER doesn't mean that the mother has to be the main one.

Sent from my ZUK Z2132 using Tapatalk

Yeah. Make sense. I was thinking Robin wanted to roam the world through out her life. Didn't think that she actually fulfilled this wish of hers.
just because the show is titled as HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER doesn't mean that the mother has to be the main one
this. now my mind is at peace. Thank you :)

A

amit.tiger12

Watched Luke cage, not impressed with it.
Low on action, dreams was useless.. Jessica Jones was better..
It's like Marvel forced Netflix to show Luke Cage.

Just found series in newspaper (Mumbai mirror, page 35, October 4).. anybody watched it??

The Tudors
Rome
Spartacus

*uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161007/cefccbde2ace5b39dac6c9dd46db8e95.jpg

ZTR

Cyborg Agent
Watched Luke cage, not impressed with it.
Low on action, dreams was useless.. Jessica Jones was better..
It's like Marvel forced Netflix to show Luke Cage.

Just found series in newspaper (Mumbai mirror, page 35, October 4).. anybody watched it??

The Tudors
Rome
Spartacus

*uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161007/cefccbde2ace5b39dac6c9dd46db8e95.jpg
Watch Daredevil
Much better than Jessica Jones

Sent from my Redmi Note 3

harry10

Gadgets freak
Agreed. Luke cage was a huge disappointment.. JJ was so much better.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

shreeux

Movie Buff
*i.imgur.com/oTWgWZc.png

Any one watched this..Only 6 episodes..Any idea?

I already watched wolf creek 1&2...Awaiting for 3...!!!

Attachments

• Screenshot_1.png
    Screenshot_1.png
    20.2 KB · Views: 64
Top Bottom