All TV Shows / Miniseries Related Discussions Here

Kaltrops

In the zone
Re: Flash and Arrow thread

Well to be a spin off not necessarily means they have to be related (it has to be a by-product that's all).... but I agree I might be wrong on justified being a spin-off of deadwood, as I could not find any article that says the same .... :) .. But I swear I read it somewhere ..... :)

- - - Updated - - -

Very True ...very different taste .. not only choices ...like I dispise SRK and you .... bhai every ones that ...lol ;-)

I didn't say they had to be related for it to be considered a Spin-off. I was simply pointing out there was no way in hell was Justified a Deadwood Spin-off.

Don't worry. No need to find that article. Honest mistake. :)

Okay we're going off topic, lol. I think Arrow, Flash and Super Girl are horse ****. Perfect for teenagers and kiddies.

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
Re: All TV Shows Related Discussions Here

im now thinking if ksbkbt offered as much fodder for meta discussion as got

jackal_79

Get Digit ized

Daredevil season 2 premiered today right?. Anyone seen it?

Sent from my LG-D802T using Tapatalk

A

amit.tiger12

Re: Flash and Arrow thread

I could'nt agree more on this. The only reason I was not pointing it, explicitly was in fear of getting bashed by Flash/Arrow fanboys ....lol .... They have a separate thread after all ....hehe :).
Whats your age buddy?
Btw I am also getting bored by flash arrow..

You get connected to Hollywood or TV series with these kind of show only. I guess so. Like watching superhero movies which I don't know, are from hollywood, then keeping track of it, searching for other good stuff, then getting used to it..

How you got connected to all these?

A

amit.tiger12

Daredevil season 2 premiered today right?. Anyone seen it?

Sent from my LG-D802T using Tapatalk
Getting hands on it.. Seems good by trailer.. (India on netflix) haha stupidity..

TheSloth

The Slowest One

Is this season of daredevil is reboot or continuation of first season? And, is first season worth watching?

A

amit.tiger12

It's better than the 1st. Daredevil.

icebags

Technomancer

Signal (TV Series 2016– ) - IMD -drama, suspense, mystery, scifi/temporal anomaly.

nicely crafted, and told, one of the best i have seen. a little slow paced, but its fair for a suspense series.

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin

The GOT Rewatch thread for preparing for season 6 is up > *forum.digit.in/chit-chat/196686-got-rewatch-night-gathers-now-my-watch-begins.html

A

amit.tiger12

So has anyone fully season 2 to Daredevil? How is it?
Yep I have seen all...
Great dude.. I feel it's better than season 1,
Punisher and daredevil rocks this season. Season 1 villain "fisk" makes comeback, i think we will see him in season 3 also. Fights sequence are better.
I felt they can make action better in ending but ending moment will surprise you. Reference of jessica jones, no need watch that series (good series) before daredevil season 2.
Better drama, better action (main thing), punisher stole the show from 1st episode.
Better watch it than asking it..

daredevil's friend lawyer foggy do much better than season 1

Last edited by a moderator:

anirbandd

Conversation Architect

started gotham.

gotham is good. wayyy better than that crap show Flash

Top Bottom