All School Kids Here!

Pick wisely

• Total voters

hullap

Cyborg Agent
PPl dont go offtopic otherwise this thread will get locked or so...

BTW harry potter how were ur papers

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
techy_geek's typing style is same as vaibhavtek.......:lol:

Once Gigacore had said, "Vaibhavtek is a celebrity here. Too much of scandals and controversies about him in the forum......."........:lol: :lol:

I wonder, why every thread becomes a discussion thread on vaibhavtek? We should start a thread "All vaibhavtek related discussion here" and it should be made a sticky so that other threads don't get bloated with useless posts about vaibhavtek.:mad: We can also have all those fake vaibhavteks posting there.

Last edited:

The Conqueror

Elevating Humanity

I wonder, why every thread becomes a discussion thread on vaibhavtek? We should start a thread "All vaibhavtek related discussion here" and it should be made a sticky so that other threads don't get bloated with useless posts about vaibhavtek.:mad: We can also have all those fake vaibhavteks posting there.
+1
PPl dont go offtopic otherwise this thread will get locked or so...

BTW harry potter how were ur papers
I am The Conqueror now :)
Yeah, my papers were awesome, just in maths i got 1 sum wrong so might get 97/100 in it :( .
Result is on 19th March :razz: and school re opens on 24th March :|

techy_geek

Yahoooooo! Bot
^^
You asking who is vaibhavtek???

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=82786

I guess the above thread might help you to remember that vaibhav is your best frnd :)
i donot know who is vaibhavtek...!!! *gigasmilies.googlepages.com/28a.gif

u r liar...!!! *gigasmilies.googlepages.com/18a.gif

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Sorry but this is getting too lame now,your acting is lousy so stop acting like vaibhavtek and go back to your work.Let the thread be on topic.

The Conqueror

Elevating Humanity
If u want to discuss further about vaibhavtek, please create a thread ALL DISCUSSION RELATED TO VAIBHAVTEK HERE :mad: :mad: It is causing an enormous number of spam users in this forum :mad:

nileshgr

Wise Old Owl
I think both of them r the same guy. @vaibhavtek has his title as Google Bot and @techy_geek also has his title as Google Bot.

The Conqueror

Elevating Humanity
WHY VAIBHAVTEK ???????????????
If u further want to discuss about Vaibhavtek, start a thread "All vaibhavtek related discussion here

The Conqueror

Elevating Humanity
some ppl take online life seriously plus he is a small kid and its bad to do this thing to any person whatever kind he may be :|

you make it, i dont wanna hurt him much :|

Top Bottom