All new TDF - New features and theme suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar
Request to Mods
1.Please add BB code functionality back
2.Please allow images in sig(images as big as 5 lines of text)
3.smileys
4.if you feel above will be abused by bots/advertisers add a post limit(say 300 posts) after which members can "unlock" above functionality

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
Feature request: auto-correct smiley tags. Suppose I write :clap: instead of clap2., then this should be auto corrected.

o_O with 4K+ posts under your belt you need such features?? :D

Request to Mods
3.smileys
4.if you feel above will be abused by bots/advertisers add a post limit(say 300 posts) after which members can "unlock" above functionality

NO!!!

and BB func will be added sometime later by ICO. he is busy with exams.

powerhoney

Cyborg Agent
Request to Mods
3.smileys

Don't know whether trolling or serious!!! :wink:

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
If everybody is putting up their "wishes", let me just throw away mine.

I want signatures to have small size. Like one point less than the actual text of the post. That way even signature with many lines would look nice.

A sample size of signature.
"Good Admin are the one who fulfills the wish of good members" - Someone

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
If everybody is putting up their "wishes", let me just throw away mine.

I want signatures to have small size. Like one point less than the actual text of the post. That way even signature with many lines would look nice.

A sample size of signature.
"Good Admin are the one who fulfills the wish of good members" - Someone

+1

i agree..

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl
i thought we are supposed to enter the rig we own in our sig so it becomes easy for other members to help with technical issues...........

ankush28

Bazinga
i thought we are supposed to enter the rig we own in our sig so it becomes easy for other members to help with technical issues...........

For that tdf can use mention SYSTEM like option I found on many VB based forums, which allows to enter your pc/phone bla bla and keep a button on your profile so others can see

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
yep its there on Tomshardware.. you can put in your hardware[proc, mb, gpu, etc] in your profile and they will be linked to your signature, plus the usual signature crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom