All laptop related queries here!!!

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
That particular laptop HP 15s-EQ0024AU simply vanished from Kolkata.
Morever, I can't purchase from Amazon or Flipkart,as my office will pay them directly the amount as Advance(Full Amount),but IF THE SELLER simply refuses or unacknowledge me as customer?
Does Amazon have any such policies that adheres to our office scheme???
If not then no way. Flipkart doesn't endorse such type of schemes.
Contact customer care, I know amazon & flipkart provide gst input credit so there shouldn't be any issues but still if you want you can register your office/yourself as amazon business account.
*business.amazon.in/en/register

kg11sgbg

Indian Railways - The Vibrant and Moving INDIA
Contact customer care, I know amazon & flipkart provide gst input credit so there shouldn't be any issues but still if you want you can register your office/yourself as amazon business account.
*business.amazon.in/en/register
Wherefrom do i get the GSTIN number?
IF I register my Personal and Business a/c with the same e-mail?

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
Wherefrom do i get the GSTIN number?
IF I register my Personal and Business a/c with the same e-mail?
Don't register personal & business acc with same email, every registered firm/company has GSTIN(aka since you are not running a firm/company you can't have it). Have you talked with amazon/flipkart customer care regarding ordering from your personal acc?

kg11sgbg

Don't register personal & business acc with same email, every registered firm/company has GSTIN(aka since you are not running a firm/company you can't have it). Have you talked with amazon/flipkart customer care regarding ordering from your personal acc?
Yeah, I contacted them through Personal Care. Amazon is saying that I have to ascertain first,that whether my office(the organization where I am working)do endorse Amazon through this scheme.

Yeah, I contacted them through Personal Care. Amazon is saying that I have to ascertain first,that whether my office(the organization where I am working)do endorse Amazon through this scheme.
Ask your office & clarify. I know someone who is getting 35k over 3 years for a laptop. He just had to submit the bills to his office.

mitraark

Decrepit
To all, I have to purchase another Laptop,which will be paid by my office,but at interest free 36 monthly installments, that will be deducted from my monthly salary.
That laptop will be exclusively my office purpose laptop.
Max. Limit for Purchase Rs.50,000.00
Monthly equated installment comes at Rs.1389.00(nearest paise).

Yes,you could also purchase any Laptop below the Rs.50k mark.

I have zeroed in on this:--->
HP

What are your thoughts, @whitestar_999 ; @RumbaMon19 ; @sling-shot ; @thetechfreak ??? And all my other Friends in this Forum?

The MSI Modern 14 B10MW-220IN Laptop is exclusively my PERSONAL laptop.

Usually you are given the lump sum amount at once on producing the bill / quotation, then monthly installments are deducted from your salary.

For office purpose this laptop may be good, well built with decent specs

Lenovo ThinkPad E14 Intel Core i5 10th Gen 14-inch Full HD IPS Thin and Light Laptop (8GB RAM/ 1TB HDD + 128GB SSD/ Windows 10 Home/ Microsoft Office Home & Student 2019/ Black/ 1.69kg), 20RAS0W500

*www.amazon.in/dp/B08HLYQ4ZM?tag=thuttu_a-21&ascsubtag=825481

kg11sgbg

Usually you are given the lump sum amount at once on producing the bill / quotation, then monthly installments are deducted from your salary.

For office purpose this laptop may be good, well built with decent specs

Lenovo ThinkPad E14 Intel Core i5 10th Gen 14-inch Full HD IPS Thin and Light Laptop (8GB RAM/ 1TB HDD + 128GB SSD/ Windows 10 Home/ Microsoft Office Home & Student 2019/ Black/ 1.69kg), 20RAS0W500

*www.amazon.in/dp/B08HLYQ4ZM?tag=thuttu_a-21&ascsubtag=825481
Buddy I want an AMD Ryzen processor based laptop ONLY. 15.6 inch screen ONLY,as it has separate num keypad at this price point.
Office has given me the liberty to choose under any brand any make or model.

kg11sgbg

Actually,this HP 15s-eq0024au is the MOST PREFERRED laptop as it is well within Rs.50k limit, AND FUTURE UPGRADEABILITY OF RAM + nvme m.2 ssd IS THERE!!!!!
But I am also onto the ASUS Vivobook 15 Laptops...with AMD Ryzen 3500U processors. Ryzen 4000 series were the most preferred, BUT NO SUCH LAPTOP EXISTS IN THIS WRETCHED KOLKATA. FOR THE TIME BEING UNTIL NOW.:-x:evil::x

May be they will be present in the REMOTE Future!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Actually,this HP 15s-eq0024au is the MOST PREFERRED laptop as it is well within Rs.50k limit, AND FUTURE UPGRADEABILITY OF RAM + nvme m.2 ssd IS THERE!!!!!
But I am also onto the ASUS Vivobook 15 Laptops...with AMD Ryzen 3500U processors. Ryzen 4000 series were the most preferred, BUT NO SUCH LAPTOP EXISTS IN THIS WRETCHED KOLKATA. FOR THE TIME BEING UNTIL NOW.:-x:evil::x

May be they will be present in the REMOTE Future!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You can always buy online like the rest of us :)

Sent from my vivo 1807 using Tapatalk

kg11sgbg

You can always buy online like the rest of us :)

Sent from my vivo 1807 using Tapatalk
I usually buy online mate.
Dell Inspiron 14 5447 ---Flipkart Diwali Sale --- 2014
MSi Modern 14 B10MW-220IN --- Flipkart Diwali Sale --- 2020

But this time the laptop payment will be done by my organization to where I work. The cost will be reclaimed from my salary in 36 monthly installments WITHOUT ANY INTEREST.

TheSloth

The Slowest One
I usually buy online mate.
Dell Inspiron 14 5447 ---Flipkart Diwali Sale --- 2014
MSi Modern 14 B10MW-220IN --- Flipkart Diwali Sale --- 2020

But this time the laptop payment will be done by my organization to where I work. The cost will be reclaimed from my salary in 36 monthly installments WITHOUT ANY INTEREST.

Sorry to go offtopic here, but I am curious to know what happens when you decide to leave the organization before completion of these 36 months?

kg11sgbg

Sorry to go offtopic here, but I am curious to know what happens when you decide to leave the organization before completion of these 36 months?
Supposedly you want to leave. You have to pay the remaining installment amount,that will be deducted from your so called terminal benefits. The organization where I work is one of the largest PSU in this country(I am not in Indian Railways) and not some Private Company,where you leave one and join another at ease. THERE ARE PROTOCOLS AND LEGAL ANGLES TO BE ADHERED TO.

kg11sgbg

Ultimately, I am buying the ASUS Vivobook 15 X509 AMD Ryzen 3500U Variant.
Quotation cost is Rs.44,000.00
Per month Rs.1222.00 to be deducted from my Salary till Dec 2023.

Haven't paid the amount and so haven't received the Laptop till now.
Hoping next week.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
Ultimately, I am buying the ASUS Vivobook 15 X509 AMD Ryzen 3500U Variant.
Quotation cost is Rs.44,000.00
Per month Rs.1222.00 to be deducted from my Salary till Dec 2023.

Haven't paid the amount and so haven't received the Laptop till now.
Hoping next week.
It has a below avg display though.

kg11sgbg

It has a below avg display though.
Admitted.
In that case my MSI Modern 14 suffices and replaces that,WHICH IS MY PERSONAL wholly.
But the AMD laptop of ASUS will be used for OFFICIAL purpose at most,and though sometimes personal.

kg11sgbg

A bit offtopic though a link of relevance in this section according to my comments thread.

Any Kolkatan's here in this Forum, how reliable is "ARYA COMPUTECH PRIVATE LIMITED",E-Mall,Chandni Chowk,Shop No:112B,1st Floor?

Has anyone do have any good or bad experiences/reviews while purchasing a laptop?

kg11sgbg

Office has rejected the Asus Laptop on ground of the shop "Arya Computech" at e-Mall,didn't comply with PAN number.
I have to seek out a new Quotation from one of the Famous shop in Kolkata "Supreme Technologies - The IT Mall"
There I chose LENOVO S145(15.6inch,AMD Ryzen 3500U,8GB DDR4,...),which is this:--->
LENOVO

@whitestar_999 , @omega44-xt what do you think about this?
Quotation value with GST: Rs.38.5k
Then emi (FREE OF INTEREST) comes to be Rs.1069.00 per month.

Office has rejected the Asus Laptop on ground of the shop "Arya Computech" at e-Mall,didn't comply with PAN number.
I have to seek out a new Quotation from one of the Famous shop in Kolkata "Supreme Technologies - The IT Mall"
There I chose LENOVO S145(15.6inch,AMD Ryzen 3500U,8GB DDR4,...),which is this:--->
LENOVO

@whitestar_999 , @omega44-xt what do you think about this?
Quotation value with GST: Rs.38.5k
Then emi (FREE OF INTEREST) comes to be Rs.1069.00 per month.
Lacks SSD, otherwise fine. Its variant with 512GB SSD was under 40k pre lockdown, so not too bad of a deal. Add a 128/256GB M.2 SSD for OS + apps since you will be using it.

Top Bottom