All laptop related queries here!!!

Vijay N

Right off the assembly line
Minimum Configuration Required:
i5 3rd processor ; 6GB RAM ; 2gb Graphic ;500 gb Hard-disk
Purpose of laptop : Gaming ,Engineering Work , Entertainment .
. Price bracket around 50K (Max 60K its better if it didn't touch it )

I have some laptops in mind: (and some queries regrading it )
2) Lenovo ideapad Z500 (I have heard it has some battery issue is that correct and it has only 2hr battery backup ???)

2 )HP Pavilion G6 series 2237/2304 : (Does ATI 7670 can run crysis 2 in high sitting . I heard NVIDIA is better than ATI is it true ??)

3) Asus K55VJ-Sx120D : (Don't know anything about this laptop review needed )

and also Samsung NP550P5C - 04s but I don't think it trustworthy personally i have bad experience with Samsung mobile .If any one find it Good for money please tell me ...
Please its urgent

Well before you consider buying anything from Lenovo, do read about my nightmarish after sales experience here;
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/service-r...ad-horrible-horrible-after-sales-service.html

rouble

Journeyman
@Everyone

Just wanted to know that do you guys mostly run your laptop on power(plugged in) with battery removed or battery attached??

rouble

Journeyman
Okay..but what do you do after the laptop is fully charged..Do you remove it from power and run from battery or do you leave it connected and run through power only??

Chaitanya

Cyborg Agent
Okay..but what do you do after the laptop is fully charged..Do you remove it from power and run from battery or do you leave it connected and run through power only??

Remove power & let it run on battery
& then cycle continues .. . (charge & discharge ;-))

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
I don't play graphic intensive games.. Just few games which would bring my cpu temps to the lower 60s

then you are only limited to some browser based flash games but then again some of them can become very cpu intensive - if you want to keep things cool do get a cooling pad.

vikash

Journeyman
HELP
I purchased a new battery drom flipkart for my laptop DELL N4010, and it has been around 86 days since delivery of the same.
A day before yesterday I noticed a gr8 decrease in my battery life. So to check battery wear, if any, I installed BATTERY BAR.
It showed a battery wear of 19.1%(day before yesterday).
Yesterday battery wear increased to 19.2%.
And now it is 19.3%.
What should I do?

rohitshubham

Ambassador of Buzz
HELP
I purchased a new battery drom flipkart for my laptop DELL N4010, and it has been around 86 days since delivery of the same.
A day before yesterday I noticed a gr8 decrease in my battery life. So to check battery wear, if any, I installed BATTERY BAR.
It showed a battery wear of 19.1%(day before yesterday).
Yesterday battery wear increased to 19.2%.
And now it is 19.3%.
What should I do?
watch the wear level regularly for about 4-5 days and then call dell and ask them to change battery.

vikash

Journeyman
watch the wear level regularly for about 4-5 days and then call dell and ask them to change battery.
Its already been more than the 90 days of warranty, I don't think they are gonna replace that. Plus i bought it from flipkart.
Buying directly from dell at there super high prices, never.

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member
Its already been more than the 90 days of warranty, I don't think they are gonna replace that. Plus i bought it from flipkart.
Buying directly from dell at there super high prices, never.

Battery wear doesn't shows full story of the battery.

If it giving back-up what it should, then no need to worry.

There are people who would show you battery wear of 0%, so does that mean the battery is giving back up at it's 100% capacity ? No way.

You may try calibrating it.

ankush28

Bazinga
I am getting problem while connecting my galaxy y with Lenovo G580 (using USB cable)...
when i connect my phone starts charging but notification for the "USB connected" dont pop & i am unable to use mass storage function :(
Is it a driver problem?(if yes please give link from where i can download)

ps:- When i connected my SD card to laptop(using sd adaptor) it get connected easily

Top Bottom