All FPS discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bigdaddy486

We can discuss here about latest and ur favorite FPS games............
My favorite is Call of duty 4...........

bikdel

Alpha Geek Banned
mine till date is Far Cry.. just played a few months ago...though i could no complete it at hardest level... :D was too lazy to try it again n again...

but the AI is too strong in Far cry.... no other game in my Opinion has such a good AI...

shady_inc

Pee into the Wind...
bigdaddy486 said:
What about Dhoom 3?
What does Dhoom 3 have to do with FPS discussions??:D
You mean Doom 3 right??:D :rolleyes: :D .
Anyway,CS is the only FPS i have played online.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
shady_inc said:
What does Dhoom 3 have to do with FPS discussions??:D
You mean Doom 3 right??:D :rolleyes: :D .
Anyway,CS is the only FPS i have played online.

lol:D:D:D

Neway mine fav is S.T.A.L.K.E.R (FPS cum RPG).

Hitboxx

Juke Box Hero
*gigasmilies.googlepages.com/79.gif*gigasmilies.googlepages.com/79.gif*gigasmilies.googlepages.com/79.gif*gigasmilies.googlepages.com/79.gif Call Of Duty 4 *gigasmilies.googlepages.com/79.gif*gigasmilies.googlepages.com/79.gif*gigasmilies.googlepages.com/79.gif*gigasmilies.googlepages.com/79.gif

sam9s

The High 5 Flyer
bikdel said:
mine till date is Far Cry.. just played a few months ago...though i could no complete it at hardest level... :D was too lazy to try it again n again...

but the AI is too strong in Far cry.... no other game in my Opinion has such a good AI...

I'd say FEAR had better AI than FarCry, atleast in extreme difficulty.

bkpeerless

In the zone
well for me halo 2 and fear

which u think best fps released this year. is crysis really good i heard its very short and finishes in 5 hours ....also cod 4 ;(

Last edited:

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
I'd also have to go with Far Cry simplye because it was one of the best & most beautiful looking games made till date.A game which still looks so vivid & having such good physics is something noteworthy.This game had by far the most toughest AI that I have ever come across.Even on medium difficulty it was very tough for me to actually complete many levels.At times it's very frustrating but overall a great experience.Call Of Duty 4 comes in at close second.

For Multiplayer,it's a tie between Quake III Arena & Unreal Tournament 2004.Both are excellent & addictive multiplayer action games.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom