All configuration (new and upgrades) related queries here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reena

Broken In
Also Epson Stylus CX4700 or Canon PIXMA MP130 which one is better and why? plz do lemme know soon if possible..

Thanks.. :)

CyCo

In the zone
Reena said:
Espon stylus CX15OO CX4700 whats the difference?..which is better i know the price of cx1500 is less but which is better n why?

Also CX4700 or PIXMA MP130 which one is better and why? plz do lemme know soon if possible..

Thanks.. :)
for cx1500 and cx 4700
its the basic thing of having a higher model ... check out epson.co.in and the product comparator ...

im getting a 4700 , hopefully in a few days ....
i go for epson as the printer catridges dont dry up as fast as others especially HP which @#*(@#&*#@ dries up sooooo fast .. also the catridges are half the price of those as HP ....

Reena

Broken In
Thanks Cyco what about Canon Pixma MP130..i mean compared to Epson Stylus CX4700..which outta this two is better? please check out the www.canon.co.in site too n lemme know i cant decide..juss check out n lemme know what you think..

Maverick340

Ambassador of Buzz
I finally bpught my upgrades
Processor:AMD 64 3000+
MOtherboard: Asus A8N-VM

earthen61

Broken In
could any1 plz give me da complete specs of MSI RS 482M2 mobo?is there ne better mobo with onboard graphics in da same price range?
if so, kindly give me its specs too

Maverick340

Ambassador of Buzz
Guys is this config okay for a medium USer..
Price limit : 12000

>AMD Athlon 2800+ 754pin
>Asus K8V-MX
>Kingston 256 MB DDR
>Seagate 80 GB SATA HDD

Please suggest a good KEyboard And Mouse combo
& a monitor(15 inch CRT flat)

ashnik

Ambassador of Buzz
i have MSI KT4V mobo with AthlonXP 1800+ cpu.
It's socket A. Which is the most powerful cpu i can get now?

OP
abhijit_reddevil

abhijit_reddevil

Manchester United
ankurgupta.me said:
Most powerful CPU rite now is AMD ahtlon X2 4800+.but it costs a bomb!!

Yeah, it is one of the best, but I would still prefer the AMD Athlon FX-57...if I had that kind of money, that is. :evil:

OP
abhijit_reddevil

abhijit_reddevil

Manchester United
Maverick340 said:
Guys is this config okay for a medium USer..
Price limit : 12000

>AMD Athlon 2800+ 754pin
>Asus K8V-MX
>Kingston 256 MB DDR
>Seagate 80 GB SATA HDD

Please suggest a good KEyboard And Mouse combo
& a monitor(15 inch CRT flat)

754 pin is ok for medium user but it will not be future proof. But 939 pin 3000+ costs 5600, MSI RS 480 costs Rs.4400. That takes 10000 away, 256 MB DDR RAM cost 1100 (Hynix) and 80GB SATA (seagate/samsung) 2900. So the total becomes 14000. I doubt your friend's requirement of all of the above will come less than 12000. But the above is the cheapest I could find according to specifications.

I doubt if you will find 15" flat. If also it is found it will cost around 4500 (not sure). And take any keyboard-optical mouse combo from Logitech/Microsoft.

Both the combinations suggested by you and me will be sufficient for your friend's needs.

ECE0105

In the zone
Hi guys,

A friend of Mine was looking to upgrade his PIII 933MHz Pc to a 64-bit version. We hope for a budget of not more than 12K for the following components:

Processor - any 64 bit
Motherboard. ---> Preferably supporting P-ATA. incase the SATAII mobos ddo not support, we will look for a HDD..
Cabinet.
RAM.

He is a casual gamer and the computer is for a normal Home use.

Please quote the approx prices (I'm from Hyderabad). Unfortunately, budget is a constraint. We can stretch it for around 3000 more if including a HDD.

Please help me.....

Thanks in advance..........

asdf1223

Journeyman
buddy any motherboard will support pata hard disks no problem with that.

so a good config would be
amd 3000+
Gigabyte K8N51GMF
512mb ddr 400(transcend)(make it 1gb if u can spend 2.5k more).
this should cost u around 13k.

ashnik

Ambassador of Buzz
vijay_7287 said:
ankurgupta.me said:
Most powerful CPU rite now is AMD ahtlon X2 4800+.but it costs a bomb!!

i think he was for the most powerful on his mobo

maybe u can get AMD samptron 3200 on tht

Thanks man, but r u sure that it is a socket A?
what's the cost?

Also where can i get the bios chip for MSI KT4V mobo in Mumbai?. It has a socket mounted, removable bios chip.

asdf1223

Journeyman
getting a socket-a processor is an ordeal. try the earlier semprons or if u search real hard a 3200+ or 2800+ barton. best of luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom