All Calcuttans in Digit

Status
Not open for further replies.

entrana

M$™ Certified Spammer
hey guys this is important
digit october issue in the graphics card test, says msi 8800gts 640mb costs 18k while xfx8800gts 320mb costs 18k as well. which one should i get. people living in kolkata where to get the msi one

entrana

M$™ Certified Spammer
yo man!
u didnt read correctly, msi one is 640mb while xfx one is 320mb, same priced, according to digit october issue
nevermind it was a typo in the magazine, anyways the msi one is better in performance according to the framerates and it comes with coh, i want coh

Last edited:

gauravakaasid

Back to l33ching :)
Hi Everyone....here's wishing you you n ur near and dear ones a very happy pujas!!! have a blast guys :D

Last edited:

entrana

M$™ Certified Spammer
guys buying stuff worth 50k from vedant. is it fine? ill post
xfx 650i - 5k
xfx 8800gts 320mb extreme - 16000
2gb ram zion 800mhz- 2656x2
c2d 2.66 (he says something about this coming only with a motherboard, which all shops say cant buy it alone)- 9k
antibiotic+coolermaster 600w - 2300+3900
500gb(dont know model or anything else) - 6k
wireless logitech keyboard and mouse - 1.2k

Last edited:

entrana

M$™ Certified Spammer
^^why are u impressed this is actually a AVERAGE expense in philippines. im not sure about india though.

sanjay bhai apna inbox to empty karo pm nahin bhej sakta

Last edited:

rb_kaustuv

BW Waster Certified
entrana said:
guys buying stuff worth 50k from vedant. is it fine? ill post
xfx 650i - 5k
xfx 8800gts 320mb extreme - 16000
2gb ram - 2656x2
c2d - 9k
case +smps - 2300+3900
500gb - 6k
wireless - 1.2k

Are you sure you want to place all the orders from Vedant itself ? Have you tried to get different parts from different shops at bargain prices ?

Btw you haven't mentioned the RAM,Case,SMPS,HDD make and model number that you are going to get.

entrana

M$™ Certified Spammer
ive tried the other shops too but this shop is good. ive tried supreme, technocrat, berila something like that, and many other small shops. i got best here. i just wanted to know if the prices are fine and if the store is good.

and ya guys urgent. i might be buying a pc tomorrow so i wanna know where can i get a fan for the c2d. u know the fan u put on top of the processor to cool it without that i think its impossible for it to run. and also thermal paste i think thermal paste is required.

Last edited:

cyberzook

Journeyman
Sobaike janai subho bijoya-r antorik prIti, Suvechha o bhalobasa…..
Ebar protikhhar pala aagami bochorer jonno……

Jai maa durga….asche bochor abar hobe !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

O

Orion

Hi
I am new here. Need some help from you guys

Anybody has got the Orange Box DVDs? Couple of files on my DVD1 is corrupted. It will be great help if somebody agrees to give copies of those files to me
TIA

sanjay_111

Broken In
Why not get ur OB replaced orion ? If u go to the dealer / distributor and show it, they should be willing to replace it.

If you want, I will give u the phone no of the distributor. He may not himself replace it but will probably tell u how to get replacement.

All this is assuming u received defective DVDs.

entrana

M$™ Certified Spammer
i dont exactly know the address i think it was something like 26gc avenue, cant remember u can find it near hind cinema

O

Orion

sanjay_111 said:
Why not get ur OB replaced orion ? If u go to the dealer / distributor and show it, they should be willing to replace it.

If you want, I will give u the phone no of the distributor. He may not himself replace it but will probably tell u how to get replacement.

All this is assuming u received defective DVDs.

Yes, please give me the contact details.
These are original DVDs but not bought from Kolkata. Hope the Kolkata guys do not mind that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom