All Calcuttans in Digit

Status
Not open for further replies.

S!D

Monster Truck
Had a blood donation camp at office(Genpact) today initiated by Lions Club.
I thought the company is sucking enough of my blood already, so a few more drops wudnt hurt.:))
They had some problems with the flow...and the stupid bugger jarred the needle to get the flow back on. It shot a seering pain up my arm, and is still paining as I type. the doc said its gonna be ok in a day..but was a really bad first experience.:-(
But i know this is not gonna stop me next time:)

entrana

M$™ Certified Spammer
must be a bad surgeon, they are actually suppose to use thin needles to make it not much painful, although its great that u donated blood. u know these guys actually SELL blood to people not donate so its kinda like ur getting ripped off

S!D

Monster Truck
Well, the needle dint hurt at first..but i guess i had too much fat hiding my veins :) so they had trouble finding it.

Yes, Ive heard of the selling stuff..but this was lions club, and they are pretty reputed.
And I can never ask money for my blood..goes against ethics. And even if they plan to sell it, at the end of the day someone's life is gonna benefit from it eventually..
And I got a donors card with which I can avail the same amount of blood(any group) anytime in the next 1 year..so i guess its not a complete ripoff. :)

Last edited:
OP
sabret00the

sabret00the

Youngling
entrana said:
dude everything illegal happens in india this is nothing new

Your horribly mistaken and please try to understand that a reputed company like Genpact cannot openly organise a blood donation camp and then go ahead and sell the same blood...

gauravakaasid

Back to l33ching :)
^^hey bro.....bohot chaap mein hoon yaar. will call 2mro. pucca. else i change my name.

Guys...need sum help, m in need of a portable/usb HDD(>=80gigs) fer sum time. about 2 weeks. can anyone spare me one?

OP
sabret00the

sabret00the

Youngling
^^^If I had one I wud have given ya...arey even I need to buy a 4/8GB pen drive...just waiting for my next month's salary

rb_kaustuv

BW Waster Certified
gauravakaasid said:
^^hey bro.....bohot chaap mein hoon yaar. will call 2mro. pucca. else i change my name.

Guys...need sum help, m in need of a portable/usb HDD(>=80gigs) fer sum time. about 2 weeks. can anyone spare me one?

Well meet me on Saturday.. will give you one 160 GB Seagate(with external USB Casing), need to see first what all i need to delete.anyways going to Chandni on Satusrday to sell of my 40 and 80 gigs (both Samsung 7200 rpm)..anyone interested please contact me..

OP
sabret00the

sabret00the

Youngling
i dont mind meeting up in the evening around five...coz I take a break at that time...if u want then gimmi a call...I'll p.m. my office and cell number to u...

i have offs on tomorrow and day after...

Last edited:

entrana

M$™ Certified Spammer
hey guys u know where i can find a hddvd player, i need one desperately, or a reliable site where i can buy one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom