All Calcuttans in Digit

Status
Not open for further replies.

rb_kaustuv

BW Waster Certified
Orion said:
Yes, please give me the contact details.
These are original DVDs but not bought from Kolkata. Hope the Kolkata guys do not mind that

Why the hell would you go to the length of getting the DVD's replaced. Can help you write the DVDs if you like. Since its the Orange Box Reatail DVD key that matters, so why bother and take so much pain in the ***. Just my 2 cent's thought. :D

sanjay_111

Broken In
Orion,

I called and asked the Kolkata guy. He says you approach the shop where you bought it. The process is: the seller tries to instal it, if it works, he will show you and then the conclusion is - your computer is defective. If it doesn't work, then he replaces it.

Now, the shop where you bought it may or may not do it but the distributor who supplied it to the shop will surely do it. The shop owner may direct you to the distributor. Or else, the distributors normally put a sticker with their contact details on the box. You may refer to that also.

If you still have problems, you can talk to the Kolkata guy though it will be better if you do so after following the process I just told u. His contacts are: Tridip Kothari - 93310 31270

O

Orion

rb_kaustuv said:
Why the hell would you go to the length of getting the DVD's replaced. Can help you write the DVDs if you like. Since its the Orange Box Reatail DVD key that matters, so why bother and take so much pain in the ***. Just my 2 cent's thought. :D

That is what I asked for initially. In fact I only need couple of files which are not getting copied. Shall be thankful if you can help me out.

rb_kaustuv

BW Waster Certified
Orion said:
That is what I asked for initially. In fact I only need couple of files which are not getting copied. Shall be thankful if you can help me out.

Surely will help you..lets's get this out of this thread and shift back to IM or PM..

Check your PM..

src2206

In the zone
entrana said:
i dont exactly know the address i think it was something like 26gc avenue, cant remember u can find it near hind cinema
Thanks...

Anyways if you are buying from there, you will get the exact address ;)

In that case post that here please.

To All:

শুভ বিজয়া

entrana

M$™ Certified Spammer
got it from 26gc, yay i finally got it and its awesome, im running like every game at max 1280x1024

Anindya

In the zone
So when is the festival season meet guys? i missed out on the last 2 official meets so wouldnt like to miss out on this one. sabret00the and Gaurav plz take the initiative. We have lots of new members from Kolkata.

gauravakaasid

Back to l33ching :)
a big HI to everyone!! :D m back...after a pretty long hiatus. Anyways a very belated Shubho Bijoya to all.

@Anindya....we will have another meet boss, dont worry ;)

@entrana...dats pretty neat sh1t u got dude...financial damage?

rb_kaustuv

BW Waster Certified
gauravakaasid said:
Am alive, am alive!! In Kolkata itself bhailog :)
Hope those recovry CD's came of some use after all..

BTW entrana what's the damage you have done to your POP's pocket ?? :D

Guys when are we going to have another meet??

entrana

M$™ Certified Spammer
rb_kaustuv said:
Hope those recovry CD's came of some use after all..

BTW entrana what's the damage you have done to your POP's pocket ?? :D

Guys when are we going to have another meet??
i dont know the damage i have done to my pops pocket, but he doesnt care, in fact i even got a lcd tv and a ac. yay!!

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
Guys, take a loot at this 3 links...

Virus Found - Possible Threat “Trojan downloader”

Virus Found - Possible Threat “Trojan.Zlob” Undetected in many front line scanner

Virus Found - Possible Threat “Backdoor.Win32.Bifrose.bcb”

gauravakaasid

Back to l33ching :)
hey Saurav..ur site lukz really cool man, its well laid out and good color combos. As for the error messages, keep us posted boss ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom