All Calcuttans in Digit

Status
Not open for further replies.

sanjay_111

Broken In
Ayush,

Happy diwali to u too.

I bought (because I go for old classics I missed) Rome: Total War after finishing WIC. Got a good deal as RTW gold box has come for 699/-

What have u bought / plan to buy after OB

entrana

M$™ Certified Spammer
dont know. my dad says first hell put ac in my room, then i think i must buy a 1kva ups. my current ups doesnt support my pc.

john_the_ultimate

No pain....No gain
Hey guyz.
I have two 19" widescreen lcd monitors that I want to sell. Both are just about a year old.
1) Samsung 940BW
2) Benq FP92W

So tell me what can i get for these. Just give me an rough idea, then I'll post it in the bazaar section or if possible help me selling it.

I am thinking of buying 24" or bigger after selling them. Already told bobby about it and he is willing to help.

Thanks.

@saurav (choto cheeta)
Bhai please empty your inbox, not able to send you any PM's.

john_the_ultimate

No pain....No gain
Guys please look into this: *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=73669

Its regarding the lcd monitors that I intend to sell, posted in the bazaar section.

entrana

M$™ Certified Spammer
guys please take caution today big stuff going here in central kolkata, i mean big bad stuff. i believe u are alraedy aware of this

gauravakaasid

Back to l33ching :)
^^yea dude...its all over da news channels :( army in Kolkata...unthinkable. Bobby bhai kahan hai tu? u got sum kinda transport to go bak home? n all u guys goin south from saltlake, be careful

OP
sabret00the

sabret00the

Youngling
gauravakaasid said:
^^yea dude...its all over da news channels :( army in Kolkata...unthinkable. Bobby bhai kahan hai tu? u got sum kinda transport to go bak home? n all u guys goin south from saltlake, be careful

I'm just fine dude...I drove like Mr. Shumacher's 1st cousin and safely brought my gf and the car back home from Sector V...:cool:

This is my route : Salt lake > Ultadanga > Kakurgachi > Maniktala > Girish Park > Chandni > Esplanade > Victoria/Maidan > Alipore > New Alipore > Home :D

ONE FULL CIRCLE - but surprisingly the whole route was more or less free of congestion...:p

OP
sabret00the

sabret00the

Youngling
^^ all in a days work dude...lolz...anyways did u see the news yesterday the buggers burnt down so many cars and ransacked so many shops...its a shame that the army had to be called in...

One good thing is that the Cops showed restraint and didnt order a firing...they just stuck to teargas...

What else they could have done...imagine a Metropolitan Police Department says that "rubber bullets" are out of stock....

The "Riot Police" has two anti riot vehicles which were not deployed yesterday...

I came to office this morning through Bridge No.4 this morning and I was shocked looking at the road there... The whole tarmac was burnt and there was shreds of broken windshield glass everywhere...

Wat a shame... and the worst part is that trust me no arrests will be made whatsoever against anyone for this mini war...

Last edited:
OP
sabret00the

sabret00the

Youngling
If super-admins think it's viable and have our very own RiG Gallery. Now take a look at this thread: There should be RIG Gallery Section. I think if the forum rules allow then this Gallery section can be designed in such a way that we may be able to post some pictures of our own RIGs and write some things about them. I think this would make this forum even better and in par with others.

bikdel

Alpha Geek Banned
guys really sad for all those who died :( my heartfelt condolences... great that most of you are safe ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom